Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hats on Girls on Clubs? Hot or Not?

Mystify

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

I def think hats r HOT...one of my gurlies ALWAYS wears one we go out and she looks mad cute.....

me on the other hand, they look SO bad on me, but I wish I could wear em, so I just buy em and they sit in my closet...lol

im the same EXACT way... i love the way they look on girls, but when i wear them, i feel weird, like they dont look right

Originally posted by fran456

Yo Quoth....ya mean like this?..........LOL!~

attachment.php?s=&postid=1066734

White fur Kangol...........Lunitarium in your sig...............2+2 = ...Jello!? ...LOL....

...(I don't like your laughing guy so I'll stick with "lol") :D

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

NOW we're talkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw...whose the cute guy yer sitting next to in the pic? :confused:

why it's none other than Quoth

That's not me Quoth, it's my best friend. I thought it was funny cuz that pic was taken at Lunitarium on New Years Eve..........Thought you might have been there.......a lot of people remember her and that hat from that night............;)

Originally posted by fran456

That's not me Quoth, it's my best friend. I thought it was funny cuz that pic was taken at Lunitarium on New Years Eve..........Thought you might have been there.......a lot of people remember her and that hat from that night............;)

actually..that was my cousins party at Lunatarium the space odysessy one on new years eve he spun as well (Function is the name) i didn't go cause i had prior plans..but regardless yer friend is very cute...im sure yer very cute and also..come the fuck out octoboer 19th to lunatarium cause he is throwing another party and headlining is Ben Sims, Oliver ho, Function, DJ Pete (Substance) and Magda.

you can always PM me for details. As for comps...ask me when it gets a little closer so i know exactly how many im dealing with cause my cuz didnt tell me yet how many peeps i could bring..but if anything theres always reduced.

cheers. :)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

YESSSSSSS!!!! Hats are soo hot right now. I like the little ones, like the coach or fendi fisherman hats

I look at that Fendi hat eveytime I go to Bloomingdale's. Do you think that style is going to be in still. I have to I know I could wear it for awhile, that hat $295.

Originally posted by quoth

actually..that was my cousins party at Lunatarium the space odysessy one on new years eve he spun as well (Function is the name) i didn't go cause i had prior plans..but regardless yer friend is very cute...im sure yer very cute and also..come the fuck out octoboer 19th to lunatarium cause he is throwing another party and headlining is Ben Sims, Oliver ho, Function, DJ Pete (Substance) and Magda.

you can always PM me for details. As for comps...ask me when it gets a little closer so i know exactly how many im dealing with cause my cuz didnt tell me yet how many peeps i could bring..but if anything theres always reduced.

cheers. :)

What....you forget? :blown:

when you think of the 80's...whats the 1st thing u think of?..