Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trendroid

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

So who else is going Sunday??? It is at the Buzz club right? If so, then I will be bringing Paul Pierce with me:knife: :shaky:

i remeber that.. wow and then didn't Tony Battie get beat up or something... or was it a gun at Cosmo's???

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm definitely down for seeing Trendriod! I've been dying to hear them... it's just funny that Buzz is the first club to get them in Boston. I think Dave Wagz has a hand in on this night, getting tallent and whatnot. If so, GOOD JOB DAVE!!

Drew, it is this Sunday, right?

Yeah, I got an email from someone for the boston beat guestlist too. So If you want I can email him back and put you on too

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah, I got an email from someone for the boston beat guestlist too. So If you want I can email him back and put you on too

Yeah, that sounds good. I actually had someone from the Avalon board e-mail me asking if I needed a guestlist, but I think I deleted the e-mail on accident.

Jess, Trendroid are a couple of DJs from New York who are up-and-comers I guess you could say. They play progressive, techy house (if I had to classify them which I suck at doing). They just released their first major compilation CD, Transport 6, which is a HUGE break for them. Other people who've done transport CDs are Paul Oakenfold, Sandra Collins and Max Graham. Should be a really fun night (especially for a Sunday!)

Originally posted by a1wave

what time's it start? and where is buzz? and who's getting me on the list? ;) i met someone at axis up in the booth that was promoting it... but i dind't get his email or anything....

so who's going again anyway?

kt, wanna go together? i'm working on the list now unless someone else wants to chime in. i know it's no lap dance, but should be fun. you in?

what time's it start? and where is buzz? and who's getting me on the list? ;) i met someone at axis up in the booth that was promoting it... but i dind't get his email or anything....

so who's going again anyway?

I think it starts at the normal time... 10 or 11 or whatever. I think Buzz is in the Theater District if I'm not mistaken, I'll look into it. Oh, and I'll be there fo' sho' :D

Originally posted by snatch69

and where is buzz?

i believe it's on stuart st.

uh i thought BUzz was Absolute?! right. :confused: its right on Kneeland street.

get off the chinatown exit and tis like 4 lights on the right (two blocks from Tremont)

Originally posted by nycchic24

uh i thought BUzz was Absolute?! right. :confused: its right on Kneeland street.

get off the chinatown exit and tis like 4 lights on the right (two blocks from Tremont)

you could be right. good 'ol kneeland street. crackwhore central.

Originally posted by snatch69

kt, wanna go together? i'm working on the list now unless someone else wants to chime in. i know it's no lap dance, but should be fun. you in?

yeah count me in... i mean, hell I don't have to work on Monday like the rest of yas.... you working on getting us on a list or just making a list of people going?

yeah count me in... i mean, hell I don't have to work on Monday like the rest of yas.... you working on getting us on a list or just making a list of people going?

i'm working on getting us on a list my friend. you and i are going...who cares who else is? haha.