Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. JP

Originally posted by siciliagirl

this is my response to your last PM:

what about in newark between 4 and the reception. where is the reception anyway? is it in newark?

and clean out your PM box

Everything is at Amandas in HOBOKEN 11-4pm. I am not sure what time Im getting back into newark to meet my cousin....I will find out today from my sisterinlaw...I will talk to you later and we'll figure something out...Your the best:D

this is my response to your last PM:

what about in newark between 4 and the reception. where is the reception anyway? is it in newark?

and clean out your PM box

Well, my name isn't JP, but I love ya just the same!!!!

How you be????:D :D :D

Originally posted by jp18

Everything is at Amandas in HOBOKEN 11-4pm. I am not sure what time Im getting back into newark to meet my cousin....I will find out today from my sisterinlaw...I will talk to you later and we'll figure something out...Your the best:D

Are you stealing my girlfriend away from me this weekend?????:mad:

Sicilia , I had a nightmare that I was making out with Chris F last night:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

Sicilia , I had a nightmare that I was making out with Chris F last night:laugh:

Of course not..You steal her away from me all the time:(

How are you??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i just almost fell off my chair.....can i tell him??? was it good? i guess not if you call it a nightmare....

and no, he's not stealing me......although i've heard rumors that he's planning a kidnapping of me. :laugh: no, we just gotta do some bidness....(in that voice we do sometimes)

hey spygirl.....i'm alive and well....how are you?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i just almost fell off my chair.....can i tell him??? was it good? i guess not if you call it a nightmare....

and no, he's not stealing me......although i've heard rumors that he's planning a kidnapping of me. :laugh: no, we just gotta do some bidness....(in that voice we do sometimes)

:D

:laugh: Bidness:laugh:

You can tell him I dont care he knows I dont mean it in a bad way I just woke up like WHAT THE HELL.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I do believe I stated my name is JP, but...

So, Bite me:D :whip::tongue:

Next time you pass out in my car..Im dumping you somewhere on Rt 35..

If you know your name is not JP why you posting on this thread??

Originally posted by jp18

Next time you pass out in my car..Im dumping you somewhere on Rt 35..

If you know your name is not JP why you posting on this thread??

Hey SPYGIRL!!!!!

Where have you been???? I miss ya sweety!!!!! :D

Are you coming to Deko tonight??

so that we can all party this weekend.

I will be a brides maid who can be the groom and bride?

you will be disappointed.....(think i already told you) but i'm not doing ANYTHING but dinner this weekend and a bottle of wine and maybe some goodies .....bottom line i'm not going OUT OUT but next weekend every night ok? fri sat sun.....can we have the fake wedding next weekend peeeaaasse?

you will be disappointed.....(think i already told you) but i'm not doing ANYTHING but dinner this weekend and a bottle of wine and maybe some goodies .....bottom line i'm not going OUT OUT but next weekend every night ok? fri sat sun.....can we have the fake wedding next weekend peeeaaasse?

again I have a real wedding nextweekend:mad: