Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. JP

Originally posted by jp18

Fair enuff:finger:

Hey I think it will only be fair if I can too since my name is JP too!! how are all my sweeties today? I miss my lil chipmunk!! I hope I see you tonight!!! I'm home now until Monday!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hey I think it will only be fair if I can too since my name is JP too!! how are all my sweeties today? I miss my lil chipmunk!! I hope I see you tonight!!! I'm home now until Monday!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Uh Oh...someones getting wrecked this weekend...lol :eek:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Uh Oh...someones getting wrecked this weekend...lol :eek:

uh yah!!! I have no worries now for the weekend!! I can come and go as I please!! I have know one to watch out for!!! I am as free as a little birdie!!!!!

I was doing fine until this old bitch I work with had the nerve to call me a liar behind my back, get an owner involved and try to stir something up...Unfortunately for them after I had to listen the owner babble about QC/QA and thought they could walk away..I wasnt having it...They went to walk away, I said No you dont, if Im going have to stand hear and listen to the same speel I have heard 4 times, THEN YOU BOTH WILL SIT THERE AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY....I thought they were going to shit their pants...When she was allowed to leave the owner was like I HATE HER!! :confused: I think he was in shock cause Im usually the easy going worker.

Hows your face??

Smoochies:)