Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
digitaldan

No pics?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by digitaldan

Not gonna send any back Snatch? What's up with the meetup also

No - no pics and we've gone over this already! Two Corona's, two STRONG raspberry Stoli's & Sprite- held up over the head and we'll find you:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

No - no pics and we've gone over this already! Two Corona's, two STRONG raspberry Stoli's & Sprite- held up over the head and we'll find you:)

dan, you really gotta start paying attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by whadupg

No - no pics and we've gone over this already! Two Corona's, two STRONG raspberry Stoli's & Sprite- held up over the head and we'll find you:)

\

g go put your mouth to some better use, you get no drinks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

by the way, don't you think my jessica rabit cartoon pic is hot like prplhz's?

oh, and if you want to know what i look like, i look EXACTLY like jessica rabit. minus the cartoon image that is. hahahehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

the city will do that to ya. are you sure you can hang when you come here, mr. west point?

i'm sure i'll be able to manage... of course we'll never know if you don't give me any info on how to meet up... and stop mentioning the damn carrying drinks over my head cuz if i have a drink in my hand i'll be drinking it, plus i think my friend got me comps or whatever they call it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

i'm sure i'll be able to manage... of course we'll never know if you don't give me any info on how to meet up... and stop mentioning the damn carrying drinks over my head cuz if i have a drink in my hand i'll be drinking it, plus i think my friend got me comps or whatever they call it

sweet g! we're getting comped! you're alright danny boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

sweet g! we're getting comped! you're alright danny boy.

don't get too excited yet, i tend to not count on things like this til i actually see it but hopefully it'll work... besides, who said anything about you and especially g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

who is digitaldan :confused:

maybe i was out the day the newbie posted his information... (and if so, link me to the post!)

but like WHO ARE YOU!?

i see you on here and the ny board.. whats your deal?

Yeah, he pops up everywhere (and I think he confused the club forum for the sex forum - it's the only thing that makes sense). :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

who is digitaldan :confused:

maybe i was out the day the newbie posted his information... (and if so, link me to the post!)

but like WHO ARE YOU!?

i see you on here and the ny board.. whats your deal?

such an interesting question... should i really devulge this information to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

such an interesting question... should i really devulge this information to you?

well if you didnt know.. all newbies must announce themselves. and you know some personal information.. likes, dislikes what clubs, etc... i didnt see sucha post from you :rolleyes::laugh:

well since the moderator on cp bosotn is um pretty "inactive"... can the boston CP president or the "founding father" start enforcing this with the newbs! :hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

well if you didnt know.. all newbies must announce themselves. and you know some personal information.. likes, dislikes what clubs, etc... i didnt see sucha post from you :rolleyes::laugh:

well since the moderator on cp bosotn is um pretty "inactive"... can the boston CP president or the "founding father" start enforcing this with the newbs! :hat:

:laugh: Yeah - I think NYIS already tried the old "who's your daddy & what does he do" - it didn't get very far:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×