Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
revaluation

Sonar Lounge

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

He spins house/trance/prog, but I'm still interested to check the club out.

House/prog/tech house/techno. And when he's there he better go heavy on the techno. And he better watch his back cuz I'm gonna rob him for his laptop and final scratch system.

My bad. I thought he spun trance too cause he was being booed by a bunch of fuckers wearing "Trance Sucks" shirts.

whats the deal with those anyway....is is like a reverse psychology thing or do they really think trance sucks?

Don't get me wrong, Trance does indeed suck (unless you see Christopher Lawerence), but I'm just wondering if I'm missing the joke.

My bad. I thought he spun trance too cause he was being booed by a bunch of fuckers wearing "Trance Sucks" shirts.

Your memory is flawed. Seb Fontaine went on before Hawtin and was being booed by people wearing "fucktrance" t-shirts.

Originally posted by Kuro

Your memory is flawed. Seb Fontaine went on before Hawtin and was being booed by people wearing "fucktrance" t-shirts.

Yes, my memory is quite flawed. That was over a years ago... Aquaviva closed that night, then, I believe. I remember that was a fun night though.