Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The guy is painting his car....

...ok...i hate to say it but my father and i did that to our old beat up '76 Nova 'bout 14 years ago...it was classic...we cut the rollers in half...did all the body work...primed the necessary areas...and then gave her a couple of coats in the driveway...

the best part of this story

...my father says, lets add a coat of polyurethane...great idea...this works unbelievably well...it covers up the slight roller marks and gives the cars a beautiful gloss finish..

until

...a week later we see a little peeling...turns out my father used indoor polyurethane...and with that, each day the car began to peel more and more...it looked like a big round red snake shedding its skin....when all was said and done...the car looked like shit...oh well...live and learn...

Originally posted by phatman

...ok...i hate to say it but my father and i did that to our old beat up '76 Nova 'bout 14 years ago...it was classic...we cut the rollers in half...did all the body work...primed the necessary areas...and then gave her a couple of coats in the driveway...

the best part of this story

...my father says, lets add a coat of polyurethane...great idea...this works unbelievably well...it covers up the slight roller marks and gives the cars a beautiful gloss finish..

until

...a week later we see a little peeling...turns out my father used indoor polyurethane...and with that, each day the car began to peel more and more...it looked like a big round red snake shedding its skin....when all was said and done...the car looked like shit...oh well...live and learn...

:laugh: I love that story...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

With a fucking roller and brush.What is wrong with people in Jersey City? People vacum their sidewalks and paint their cars with semi gloss.

I wonder if he primed it first....

this is great

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: That's rich!

Lately, ive been thinking that when my Jeep runs aground, im gonna stick tons of mini-dinosaurs and musclemen on it with glue. Is that weird :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: :laugh: That's rich!

Lately, ive been thinking that when my Jeep runs aground, im gonna stick tons of mini-dinosaurs and musclemen on it with glue. Is that weird :confused:

That would be groovy.

In my old apartment I made a jelly belly mirror in the bathroom. A mirror with assorted jelly bean colors around the edges looks pretty funky.Especially with the special jelly belly colors:aright: