Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Jonyquest annoying you too?

I mean seriously. You try and check threads to see if someone responded without the hassel of openning them if you don't have to. Then this mo-mo smiley/replies on everything...............Its fucking annoying especially when he has nothing to say on the boards yet :

He pm's girls from the board asking all sorts of questions trying to get a date..................GET A LIFE

Originally posted by stiffler

I mean seriously. You try and check threads to see if someone responded without the hassel of openning them if you don't have to. Then this mo-mo smiley/replies on everything...............Its fucking annoying especially when he has nothing to say on the boards yet :

He pm's girls from the board asking all sorts of questions trying to get a date..................GET A LIFE

Ive been trying to treat him like a zit...Leave it alone and it goes away..Pick at it and it gets worste.

If that doesnt work, I think there is away that we can block seeing somebodys post, it may just be PMs..But its something to look into.

Originally posted by jp18

Ive been trying to treat him like a zit...Leave it alone and it goes away..Pick at it and it gets worste.

that shit is funny.....

this jonyq is a weird dude...think about what a life he has if has the time to just keep posting smiley faces all day. I mean how enjoyable can that be....I'd rather read the Donkeys post...at least sometimes they are entertaining

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

that shit is funny.....

this jonyq is a weird dude...think about what a life he has if has the time to just keep posting smiley faces all day. I mean how enjoyable can that be....I'd rather read the Donkeys post...at least sometimes they are entertaining

Think about the lives of the people who get angry over a smiley face on a messageboard.

......something to ponder

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Think about the lives of the people who get angry over a smiley face on a messageboard.

......something to ponder

Think about the lives of people with 3268 posts on a messageboard since May 2001

.....something to ponder

Originally posted by Kermzy

Think about the lives of people with 3268 posts on a messageboard since May 2001

.....something to ponder

HAHAHAHA.....

And you know what tunnelbandit the smiley face shit is getting me mad cuz like stiffler said its on every damn post i try to read and i'm sick of looking at it. I think I'll get over it tho.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Listen guys.....go to your pm list...click on edit ignore list....enter jonyquests name and click update.....when you go to a post...his name will be there but it will not display his post...it will say this person is on your ignore list

Try it

hunnie you are one smart chic-a-dee!!!! What would this world do w/o you! I know I would be lost!!!!! he-he!!!

:laugh::tongue::laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hello my love, :D

I can't wait till tonight!!!! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! :pint:

Ohhhhh and PICS PICS PICS!!!!! :cheese:

I can't wait!!! PLEASE remind me to bring the cameras!! If you don't I will def forget!!!! Call me later on my cell!! i'm out of work til Monday again!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!