Clubplanet Nightlife Community

denny tsettos in philly nov. 23 2002

What makes a club great?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What makes a club great?

• the environment?
    • the people?
    • the dj?
    • special shows that might go on to make the night different?

I heard about this hot party being organized in PHILADELPHIA, at which DJ Denny Tsettos will be spinning on Nov. 23, 2002. Does anyone know anything?

If anyone knows anything please respond, because me and my boys will make the trip to see him.

i know a lot of promoters in philly and have not heard a thing about this....there is not too many clubs that i would like to see him at, but hopefully it's one of the good ones....

as long as some of jersey/nyc followers come down and support it will be a good party...don't depend on phillyheads solely..hate to say this, but it is true...that is why i have put so many miles on my car, to get out of philly on the weekends....there are a bunch of phillyheads and people from south jersey i hang with in seaside (summer) nyc (winter), so if the event happens it should be a good one for sure

another thing...on this night, if people want to know where to go for after hours or after parties, i'd be more then welcome to help out...a lot of heads on here have helped me in my ventures out of philly...