Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

Would you join the Armed Forces if you had to?

Say we went to war, and it escalated to the point where they start to draft American citizens.

Would you be gung ho about joining the Army/navy/etc. and serve your country, or try to avoid it at all costs?/?

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

100% without a doubt...I'd try to be the first one on line.....

Not surprisingly....The people who would avoid defending their country are also the one's who use the rights it grants them to the fullest....:rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

100% without a doubt...I'd try to be the first one on line.....

Not surprisingly....The people who would avoid defending their country are also the one's who use the rights it grants them to the fullest....:rolleyes:

Let me ask you a question...defend against WHAT??? Yeah, I'm all for going and fighting against terrorists, but tell me what threat Saddam poses to the US of A!

So far, all it seems like is that Bush has a personal agenda. You show me proof he has WMD's and he's planning to use them against the US and sure, I'll be for the war.

Do not assume to judge others when you don't know anything about their stance.

Hey, if it wasn't for us excercising our full constitutional rights, then you'd all be dummies to a dummy president! :laugh:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Let me ask you a question...defend against WHAT??? Yeah, I'm all for going and fighting against terrorists, but tell me what threat Saddam poses to the US of A!

So far, all it seems like is that Bush has a personal agenda. You show me proof he has WMD's and he's planning to use them against the US and sure, I'll be for the war.

Hey, if it wasn't for us excercising our full constitutional rights, then you'd all be dummies to a dummy president! :laugh:

Maybe you are right Bush does have a grudge against Saddam "the cock sucker". wouldnt you have a grudge if someone put a hit on you father?

Originally posted by raver_mania

If I had proof than I'd gladly show you....But obviously I dont.....I wouldnt be too surprised if Bush had it though.....I mean this is the exact same thing I heard a year ago....."Show us proof that Bin Laden was responsible for Sept. 11."......The US said then that it has proof but no one believed them....Now a year later we know that his organization is responsible for it because they have admitted to it several times already......And you ask what threat Saddam poses to the USA...Well I dont know what he exactly wants to do but I'm pretty sure that if he can kill as many Americans as possible then he'd gladly do so......If 2 years ago we wanted to attack Al Queda because it posed a significant threat to the US, would you be for or against it??....Not knowing of what would happen Sept. 11.....