Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic of My stepmothers pussy..

Originally posted by jp18

Dont let it fool you it looks innocent..But its not!:D

aaaaaaaw jp, that looks almost identical to my deceased cat...she was over 20 years old....we had her since i was 3 .....we had to put her to sleep almost a year ago on Oct. 8th....i miss her so much

Originally posted by siciliagirl

aaaaaaaw jp, that looks almost identical to my deceased cat...she was over 20 years old....we had her since i was 3 .....we had to put her to sleep almost a year ago on Oct. 8th....i miss her so much

I remember this discussion--SOrry to bring up old memories--YOu can Katnap the beast..I wont tell.:D

Originally posted by mrbean610

HOLY SHIT!!! that was sooo funny!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Honestly--The whole thought just made me sick...But I swear to christ she calls the damn cat her pussy...She says "where is my pussy"....Everybody thinks I make it up until they hear it for themselves...:laugh:

Originally posted by siciliagirl

U did I had no idea. Your dad would talk to her and she's answer.............. SOrry