Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't stand girls sometimes...

sweetie029

Ok...so this is my first time being single in over a year....I'm still a little rusty with the whole dating scene but hey..I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...Just recently I met a nice guy who I've been hanging out with frequently but haven't spent time with alone yet (we've been going out to bars lounges etc. with both groups of his friends & mine) I'm begining to realize that 2 of my "supposed" close friends always become overly talkative & social around guys who I am interested in...for example last night we went out there were maybe 6 of us..this kid had other friends with him but I noticed my 2 friends were totally concentrating on the guy I'm interested in.... TOO interested where I was sitting halfway across the friggen room from him & they were on either side of him..I mean the kid isn't a supermodel but this is the 1st guy in a long time who has caught my attention & who could be a potential...& also I am a pretty quiet & shy person & I feel they use this against me & throw it in my face now my thing is...are these girls trying to like compete & prove something or are they just sluts who have no regards towards their friends :confused:

I had "friends" like that in the past. They were always really insecure. I guess that being able to reel in a guy that another woman has her sights on was considered a conquest in their eyes. It was the same thing too, I was very shy and they'd basically swoop in. But that's ok- I for one refuse to compete for someone's attention and affection. Hopefully he'll be able to see through them, and if not, he wasn't worth it in the first place.

Hey jealousy....

Speak up...or the next person will.

Most men are oblivious to such things

and will be easily distracted by something else

while your sitting there in your shyness contemplatiing

the pros and the cons.

Take what you want...no bs...no mind-games

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

Hey jealousy....

Speak up...or the next person will.

Most men are oblivious to such things

and will be easily distracted by something else

while your sitting there in your shyness contemplatiing

the pros and the cons.

Take what you want...no bs...no mind-games

Yeah, but is it really worth it? I mean, if a guy's going to just latch on to the nearest thing like that... Speaking for myself, I don't compete... if someone's going to do something like that, he can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned...

easy elvira...im just saying that if a woman is intrested in a man and vise versa that person needs to make themselves known to their intrest and to their friends.....that any better....or am i still putting my foot in my mouth?

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, but is it really worth it? I mean, if a guy's going to just latch on to the nearest thing like that... Speaking for myself, I don't compete... if someone's going to do something like that, he can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned...

Originally posted by gothzane

easy elvira...im just saying that if a woman is intrested in a man and vise versa that person needs to make themselves known to their intrest and to their friends.....that any better....or am i still putting my foot in my mouth?

I hear ya Beavis... But it sounded to me as though both the guy and her friends knew the deal... but that these girls were still acting like hyenas sniffing around the fresh kill brought in by the lioness.

If any of the parties don't know then it's definitely time to clue them in... it's very possible that the guy doesnt' know, but honestly... it's highly unlikely that the girls don't.

Originally posted by sweetie029

Ok...so this is my first time being single in over a year....I'm still a little rusty with the whole dating scene but hey..I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...Just recently I met a nice guy who I've been hanging out with frequently but haven't spent time with alone yet (we've been going out to bars lounges etc. with both groups of his friends & mine) I'm begining to realize that 2 of my "supposed" close friends always become overly talkative & social around guys who I am interested in...for example last night we went out there were maybe 6 of us..this kid had other friends with him but I noticed my 2 friends were totally concentrating on the guy I'm interested in.... TOO interested where I was sitting halfway across the friggen room from him & they were on either side of him..I mean the kid isn't a supermodel but this is the 1st guy in a long time who has caught my attention & who could be a potential...& also I am a pretty quiet & shy person & I feel they use this against me & throw it in my face now my thing is...are these girls trying to like compete & prove something or are they just sluts who have no regards towards their friends :confused:

I agree with TASTY T There is no reason that you need compete for his affection. And your friends sound like real herbs for vulturing in on your guy. If he really likes you he will push those broads aside and make his way accross the room to you... It's sad but girls are always in competition with each other, more-so then guys are, when it comes to affections, looks, etc.etc.

Girls are VICIOUS BEASTS!:laugh: