Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3AM has moved to TANTRA !!! And so has 6one7... SUNRISE

aceonerocka

Well it has happened... after building TILT afterhours up to the point of which it is at currently... and also after having a RECORD week last weekend... the owner has asked us to leave... He says the night has grown to large for him and he is cutting all promotions etc... In other words he wants to take all the $$$ we have generated plus our pay for himself...

Obviously many of you out there knew or figured this was going to happen... and thats in due part to RUSS ROBLATTS perfect record with treating employees... which he seems to do so well... use em, shit on em... fuck em !!! After working so hard on something and giving someone like him and his staff so much respect, in return we have been given the boot...

Well in the game which we play... we are officialy BOYCOTTING TILT afterhours... we have been kindly asked to come and assist the guys over at TANTRA and we are going to accept the offer... So as of today... all of you who have called or emailed me for afterhours this week... it will be held over at TANTRA... and for weeks possible to come...

It's unfortunate that this has had to happen... I enjoyed working at TILT and the night was amazing... but there always has to be one ASSHOLE to fuck it up... I due wish and know that some of you that follow us will stick up and support our decision to BOYCOT the place... and please do feel free to let the word out...

Over at TANTRA we will be having a guest list and VIP door... also we will be letting the ladies in for $10... which is a whole lot cheaper than the $20 being charged at TILT...

Don't forget about the GUEST DJ Johnny Viscious this week... and next week NJ's Mark Tooch... I guess we will have to re-write another chapter in the ever so changing saga of SAUGUS afterhours...

Thanks and sorry for the bad news... we appreciate all that have supported us and helped make the night WHAT it once was... but believe me... the place will be a crack shack with in a week... thanks again

Oh and let me do say... we will be taking care of all INDUSTRY people... unlike over at TILT were I was told " I dont care what club or who or where they work" We will have the comon... CLUB CURTOUSY to all employees of other establishments... and out VIP door Guy will be there... I do know a lot of you like him and he has taken care of you all over at TILT

thanks again...

Originally posted by aceonerocka

Well it has happened... after building TILT afterhours up to the point of which it is at currently... and also after having a RECORD week last weekend... the owner has asked us to leave... He says the night has grown to large for him and he is cutting all promotions etc... In other words he wants to take all the $$$ we have generated plus our pay for himself...

Obviously many of you out there knew or figured this was going to happen... and thats in due part to RUSS ROBLATTS perfect record with treating employees... which he seems to do so well... use em, shit on em... fuck em !!! After working so hard on something and giving someone like him and his staff so much respect, in return we have been given the boot...

Well in the game which we play... we are officialy BOYCOTTING TILT afterhours... we have been kindly asked to come and assist the guys over at TANTRA and we are going to accept the offer... So as of today... all of you who have called or emailed me for afterhours this week... it will be held over at TANTRA... and for weeks possible to come...

It's unfortunate that this has had to happen... I enjoyed working at TILT and the night was amazing... but there always has to be one ASSHOLE to fuck it up... I due wish and know that some of you that follow us will stick up and support our decision to BOYCOT the place... and please do feel free to let the word out...

Over at TANTRA we will be having a guest list and VIP door... also we will be letting the ladies in for $10... which is a whole lot cheaper than the $20 being charged at TILT...

Don't forget about the GUEST DJ Johnny Viscious this week... and next week NJ's Mark Tooch... I guess we will have to re-write another chapter in the ever so changing saga of SAUGUS afterhours...

Thanks and sorry for the bad news... we appreciate all that have supported us and helped make the night WHAT it once was... but believe me... the place will be a crack shack with in a week... thanks again

Oh and let me do say... we will be taking care of all INDUSTRY people... unlike over at TILT were I was told " I dont care what club or who or where they work" We will have the comon... CLUB CURTOUSY to all employees of other establishments... and out VIP door Guy will be there... I do know a lot of you like him and he has taken care of you all over at TILT

thanks again...

Is this the big secret you were keeping under your hat about an afterhours in Boston. Come on - I told you the ride to Saugus sux!!!

To show my support, not only am I going to boycott TILT, but I'm going to boycott all of Saugus. It's such a shame that a nice, respectable club in a good, respectable place like Saugus had to go this way. Who ever could have predicted it??

As for Johnny Viscious this week... I AM SOOOOO THERE!!!!!!! And next week another NJ DJ... I can't get enough!!!! Thanks for pushing the music scene to new levels.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

To show my support, not only am I going to boycott TILT, but I'm going to boycott all of Saugus. It's such a shame that a nice, respectable club in a good, respectable place like Saugus had to go this way. Who ever could have predicted it??

As for Johnny Viscious this week... I AM SOOOOO THERE!!!!!!! And next week another NJ DJ... I can't get enough!!!! Thanks for pushing the music scene to new levels.

actually cp's mikebugout is supposed to be up there too with mark amatucci. i think the crowd will like both ALOT (especially bugout)

but brian your taste may just be too mature for *cough* saugus :tongue::laugh:

bugout is a lil cutie! :)

hey everyone--

Oct 12th is strictly Tooch, I will not be a part of that event. Although there are plans in the works for a november Tooch & Bugout Set up in Boston, as tooch and I will be combining forces a lot more often very soon. But as for next saturday, thats all tooch. Definitely go check him out that boy has problems, I hope Tantra can handle all that dirt he's gonna bring!!

nycchic--thanks for the luv hun, drop me a PM and we'll meet up for some drinks :D

Mike Bugout

WOW....I miss one Sunday morn' at TILT, not only to find out that it was a record setting crowd, but also the last one. That sux...but I guess u have to look on the bright side, the crowd that was already at Tantra plus the party busses hauled in by Ace and his family...cant wait to see this night..wouldnt be a bad idea to get there a bit early if u dont have a hook up inside, could be standin in a line the size Texas...hope to meet some of you guys soon...good luck with the party...

Sean

Nocturnal Promotions

617-989-5000 ext. 6782

Call for Reduced Guestlist for Avalon Fridays.

we are officialy BOYCOTTING TILT afterhours

What you need to do is boycott the barber that f*cked up your hair :D

Seriously, you guys went in there with the sole purpose of crushing Tantra and making a boat load of money...do you now expect us to feel sorry for your @sses because Russell booted your out?

Give me a f*cking break kid.:mad: