Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darren Emerson "in bed" with Tim Deluxe

DARREN EMERSON IN BED WITH TIM DELUXE

No, not like that, you filthy beast

Uber-Essex person and former member of “Lager! Lager! Lager!” group Underworld, Darren Emerson is to join up with new bod on the block Tim Deluxe to play a special show at Bed in Sheffield later this month.

The show, a super-special one-off to celebrate the launch the new Gus Gus album, will be held on October 12.

Icelanders Gus Gus, a troupe previously fashionable in the mid-90’s when signed to indie label 4AD, have a new dance album Attention released through Emerson's Underwater label on October 14.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

DARREN EMERSON IN BED WITH TIM DELUXE

No, not like that, you filthy beast

Uber-Essex person and former member of “Lager! Lager! Lager!” group Underworld, Darren Emerson is to join up with new bod on the block Tim Deluxe to play a special show at Bed in Sheffield later this month.

The show, a super-special one-off to celebrate the launch the new Gus Gus album, will be held on October 12.

Icelanders Gus Gus, a troupe previously fashionable in the mid-90’s when signed to indie label 4AD, have a new dance album Attention released through Emerson's Underwater label on October 14.

I was plannin a trip accross The Peak from Manchester for this night. What is bed like? Any dress code?

Can`t wait for it.

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I was plannin a trip accross The Peak from Manchester for this night. What is bed like? Any dress code?

Can`t wait for it.

Think you might find you will need tickets for that if your goin cos i heard it was selling out quick.About the dress code it was pretty smart last time i went but that was over a year ago so i'm not sure now.