Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

What is Whadupg's Favorite Month

What is Whadupg's favorite month?????  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What is Whadupg's favorite month?????

• Fall, she likes to roll around in leaves naked
    • Winter, she likes to have a cool breeze on her ass
    • Spring, she likes to strip down and feel the warmth
    • Summer, Nothing like NO tan lines!!
    • Who cares I like Kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This debate has been going on for too long. d:Rew, thank you for stepping in and putting an end to this madness. It's about damn time we FINALLY figured out what month whatupg likes most to get naked in.

Hey no problem buddy, that is what I am here for. Well, I haven't voted yet but there are 3 votes casted hmmmmm :shaky:

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey what's everyone doing for New Years this year. I can't decide if I'm staying local or not - any plans yet??? :D

Good question, that is something I need to start thinking about.

Hey by the way did you vote....

Hey what's everyone doing for New Years this year. I can't decide if I'm staying local or not - any plans yet??? :D

:laugh: :laugh: nice work girl! two can play this game huh? these guys are such losers and attention whores, it's getting old. still up in the air for NYE, hopefully we are seeing PHISH my friend! i watched some ab fab last night and smoked! so relaxing. so i will give ya a buzz sometime after work to discuss tonight. i hope you go!

Originally posted by kaydup

Good question, that is something I need to start thinking about.

Hey by the way did you vote....

Ace has something in the works, but he won't devulge any details yet. The good thing is I don't think it's going to be in Saugus. Other than that I haven't really heard about anything. Anyone?

:tongue:

Originally posted by snatch69

:laugh: :laugh: nice work girl! two can play this game huh? these guys are such losers and attention whores, it's getting old. still up in the air for NYE, hopefully we are seeing PHISH my friend! i watched some ab fab last night and smoked! so relaxing. so i will give ya a buzz sometime after work to discuss tonight. i hope you go!

Yeah we are the attention whores. Ms. "I just joined yesterday and now I have 4 million posts about SHIT":laugh:

By the way did you vote

We don't shy away from thread hijacking... we welcome it!

Not sure on NYE as of yet... but friends are talking about possibly visiting our pay Jenny in Dublin :eek: :eek:

d:Rew, stop being such an attention whore!!

Not sure on NYE as of yet... but friends are talking about possibly visiting our pay Jenny in Dublin :eek: :eek:

Hey you attention this:bigfinge:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah we are the attention whores. Ms. "I just joined yesterday and now I have 4 million posts about SHIT":laugh:

By the way did you vote

hmm. MY posts are about shit, funny, that doesn't seem to be the case for ME but dunno about you....

i think the board got much better with some of us recently joining. and i plan on posting lots until i reach club god status, then i leave you fools behind. i have nothing to do at work, BOTH bosses out today, so you're warned!

I'm talking to him tonight so I'll have him find out about the tix. Oh and we're definitly coming to Boston tonight. :clap:

Dublin sounds good! So what's your plans for tonight? I think you should tell your roomates whatever they want to hear and just drive them to Lansdown anyway!

I'm talking to him tonight so I'll have him find out about the tix. Oh and we're definitly coming to Boston tonight. :clap:

SWEET! can't wait to meet you! call my cell when you get into town, we're gonna be partying close to the club tonight, my friend will be spinning and shit, it's always a great time. did you guys wanna try and meet up at the club or beforehand where we're partying? also, i think we're gonna be partying there afterwards, so if you want, join us!

yeah man, when you talk to Josh, get the info!!! my fingers are crossed, but i of course, expect nothing!

Dublin sounds good! So what's your plans for tonight? I think you should tell your roomates whatever they want to hear and just drive them to Lansdown anyway!

I'm actually happy to be checking out our very own groovefire at Pravda tonight. They hooked us up with a table and everything. Unfortunately Todd's not going to be there (he's the guy that posts on CP, he's get a wedding to go to tomorrow... wait, so do I!). But, Phil will be there and a couple of guests too. I'd love to see deep dishagain, but I've already seen them a bunch of times, and they have a residency at Axis, so they'll be back in a couple of months anyway.

You guys will have a blast though! Get ready to shake that booty... deep dish always gets the floor moving!

I'm actually happy to be checking out our very own groovefire at Pravda tonight. They hooked us up with a table and everything. Unfortunately Todd's not going to be there (he's the guy that posts on CP, he's get a wedding to go to tomorrow... wait, so do I!). But, Phil will be there and a couple of guests too. I'd love to see deep dishagain, but I've already seen them a bunch of times, and they have a residency at Axis, so they'll be back in a couple of months anyway.

You guys will have a blast though! Get ready to shake that booty... deep dish always gets the floor moving!

:( At least Todd's getting some CP representation.

BB, aren't you pscyhed for all those comped drinks tonight?!

:beer:

BB, aren't you pscyhed for all those comped drinks tonight?!

:beer:

Yeah, wonder who Dan knows :confused: It's probablly just one of those guys trying to impress you stunts. Never works.

:( At least Todd's getting some CP representation.

Yeah, I definitely think he deserves a little support from us. Maybe we can all plan on checking him and Phil out some random Friday when we don't have other plans. That's if they pass the test tonight ;):D