Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanna say hi

bootleg

I've been posting on some of the boards on and off but stumbled onto this board again so I thought I'd say HI. I practically used to live at Avalon/Axis like most of you but been slowing down last month to wait for the sick lineup this month.

Hope to possibly meet some of ya... have a great weekend!

Originally posted by bootleg

I've been posting on some of the boards on and off but stumbled onto this board again so I thought I'd say HI. I practically used to live at Avalon/Axis like most of you but been slowing down last month to wait for the sick lineup this month.

Hope to possibly meet some of ya... have a great weekend!

you going this weekend? i'm gonna be up, the whole board is pretty excited about it as you can probably tell from the other posts... some of the girls on here are in love with me...

btw, where have the fellas been lately?

Originally posted by digitaldan

you going this weekend? i'm gonna be up, the whole board is pretty excited about it as you can probably tell from the other posts... some of the girls on here are in love with me...

btw, where have the fellas been lately?

Unfortunately I can't... I know it's going to be a good night too... hope everyone has fun tonight!!! I'm going to be NY and going to try to catch Picotto at Vinyl/ARC... I'll give you all a full review when I get back. I'll definitely be out over the next few weeks for the sick lineup this month.

Unfortunately I can't... I know it's going to be a good night too... hope everyone has fun tonight!!! I'm going to be NY and going to try to catch Picotto at Vinyl/ARC... I'll give you all a full review when I get back. I'll definitely be out over the next few weeks for the sick lineup this month.

i shuld be there as well.. it looks like a shitload of NY cp ppl are gonna be there..

Originally posted by nycchic24

i shuld be there as well.. it looks like a shitload of NY cp ppl are gonna be there..

Oh REALLY? Do they allow caps there? Hmmm Last time I was there was for DH -vs- DT (so-called) and it was insanely hot... i heard it's gotten better now that the AC is at full blast... and forewarnings?

I like your lil guys doin' the wave btw :D

Oh REALLY? Do they allow caps there? Hmmm Last time I was there was for DH -vs- DT (so-called) and it was insanely hot... i heard it's gotten better now that the AC is at full blast... and forewarnings?

I like your lil guys doin' the wave btw :D

actually that ws the last time i was there as well... I got sick and had to leave :mad::(

and caps :confused: as in hats, right? yeah i believe so. thre is no dress code i believe.

actually that ws the last time i was there as well... I got sick and had to leave :mad::(

Ugh... yea.... I had to hang out in the hall for 90% of the night b/c it was so unbearable...

and caps :confused: as in hats, right? yeah i believe so. thre is no dress code i believe.

Yea I was planning on wearing a cap down there... so if you see an asian kid w/ a "life is good" etched on the bill and a stick figure as a logo on the front... say hi :D

Yo, I'll be in Boston tonight but coming back for Picotto Saturday. I'm meeting up with some people from the NY CP section and some people from the Arc forum. If you wanna meetup, PM me.

you wanna meet up with me and bootleg nycchic? i'll reveal my true identity then

Okay, so one of your very own CP Boston friends has gotten truly naughty on the net today. There is a pic of yours truly on another MB, for all who know what I am talking about good luck in finding it, just something very carnal about that....:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Okay, so one of your very own CP Boston friends has gotten truly naughty on the net today. There is a pic of yours truly on another MB, for all who know what I am talking about good luck in finding it, just something very carnal about that....:D

whre is it, tell me now!

Originally posted by digitaldan

whre is it, tell me now!

No see Dan, you must understand that only the truly cool people will know what I am talking about. If you where truly cool you wouldn't be asking me this question... No picture for you!!:finger2:;)

No see Dan, you must understand that only the truly cool people will know what I am talking about. If you where truly cool you wouldn't be asking me this question... No picture for you!!:finger2:;)

:laugh: :laugh:

i hardly go on that mb.. should i look for same sn?

I'm heading there right now - be right back:laugh:

I'm back! And prplhz - you are truly a very NAUGHTY girl!:laugh:

:jawdrop::eek::jawdrop::eek::jawdrop:

I am speechless..... and happy :D

Originally posted by kaydup

:eek: :eek: funny thing is, I saw that before I saw this post. That's when it is even crazier, because I did the whole, hey wait a minute here

So you have been getting a little carnal on us, have you? I see Mr. K, has been getting his fill over there then deciding to cum over here and hang out with us, gee....;)

See I knew you weren't as stupid as they say you are!

Sure he is - he probablly didn't find it and he's just trying to trick someone into slipping out the info. He only thinks he's that slick - we're on to you Dan :shaky:

Tell you what tho - if he did find it, I bet he'll be scarce around here from now on - he'll be right at home with all the pent-up sexually frustrated there :laugh: