Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Attn: DildoDan

Oh NYCChic, I love your new avatar, nice touch! I need to get me some free time here at work so I can update things, do a little fall cleaning you know what I mean?

Dildos:)

Can you tell someone is feeling a little randy today, hence most of the posts I have made today are about something sexual...

Originally posted by prplhz

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There is a person on another MB that has the same avatar, could they possibly be the same individual:shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

Yup on the NB boad and it makes me mad everytime I see it, I really hate that guy/girl:mad:

Oh NYCChic, I love your new avatar, nice touch! I need to get me some free time here at work so I can update things, do a little fall cleaning you know what I mean?

Can you tell someone is feeling a little randy today, hence most of the posts I have made today are about something sexual...

Who me???? :confused:

thanks babes.. :) btw DildoDan posted his pic on the NY board

i am still waiting for your introductory post dood! wtf even bootleg did one. Know your role! Newbie

nygirl - hey baby, nice avatar! :) where do you get these from?

purple - you REALLY need to get laid man! :) if mike can't step up, let me know! :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

thanks babes.. :) btw DildoDan posted his pic on the NY board

i am still waiting for your introductory post dood! wtf even bootleg did one. Know your role! Newbie

:laugh: way to set him straight Sue!! (New avatar is great btw... suits you to a T! :))

I think we need a new avatar theme d:Rew... any suggestions?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: way to set him straight Sue!! (New avatar is great btw... suits you to a T! :))

I think we need a new avatar theme d:Rew... any suggestions?

We may, the ultimate cheese albums idea might be winding down

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by kaydup

We may, the ultimate cheese albums idea might be winding down

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, the cheesey goodness definitely seems to be winding down finally..... I'm think I feel an 80s sitcom theme coming on though. Whatchyoutalkinaboutd:Rew?

I have the Mr. Belvedere theme blasting in my head right now. Can anyone else heat that??

Hey, I've got no problem with people posting shit... gives me something to read at work.

If it weren't for shit, the only thing we'd see on here is "So, who's going to Avalon on Friday?"

Is it just me, or does Mr. B look like he's carrying a stinky load in that picture?

Yeah, the cheesey goodness definitely seems to be winding down finally..... I'm think I feel an 80s sitcom theme coming on though. Whatchyoutalkinaboutd:Rew?

I have the Mr. Belvedere theme blasting in my head right now. Can anyone else heat that??

Check it out buddy, I got the whole family in there!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Check it out buddy, I got the whole family in there!!

is that Silver Spoons?! :laugh: i was going to marry ricky Schroeder! and i begged my parents for the train (like in the show that ran through the house)

Well done... we need to get vic in on this!

By the way... did teamj5 abandon us? I don't think he likes the new CP Boston... hope I'm wrong about that though. :(

Like I said - he was last seen with Kaydup :shaky: