Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Riggitytiggity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sydnie

so you 2 were KISSING. there, kissing, was that so difficult? kiss kiss kiss kiss.... yea baby!

We weren't kissing she's a fake and she's trying to stir up drama, if i was making out with someone i'd remember and so would they! :hat:

Originally posted by perns2002

I thought so :D , she's so smart isn't she............. :laugh:

i want to hire her for some detective work she is so good im going to start recomending her to people the best dam detective in nj she knows everyone and everything

Originally posted by elens73178

We weren't kissing she's a fake and she's trying to stir up drama, if i was making out with someone i'd remember and so would they! :hat:

U don't even have to prove yourself to anyone, she's an obvious Psychopath........... What a wierdo :D

Originally posted by perns2002

U don't even have to prove yourself to anyone, she's an obvious Psychopath........... What a wierdo :D

i like what she's doing. i think its funny. she's what this board needs more of....people like her stir things up and create drama which is what makes the cp world go round and round.....shots on me for riggity sat at bunka.....if she really decide to show up

Originally posted by elens73178

hold on...who said we kissed?? Not me!....Sydnie did...I dont go around kissing other women at clubs. I think we may have rubbed up against each other a little weird that night though....

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i like what she's doing. i think its funny. she's what this board needs more of....people like her stir things up and create drama which is what makes the cp world go round and round.....shots on me for riggity sat at bunka.....if she really decide to show up

yEAH TO A POINT......... THOUGH You have to admit the girl is a little ummmm Odd ........ most people are but this one seems out there.............

• 3 years later...