Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Looses Liquor/cabaret Lisence???

Where did you hear this shit from? They were open last night and going strong. They are open tonight with the longest Friday party. I think its fucked that a promoter does this. Unless you know for a fact that this is true, you should have not posted this. Not cool in my book.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION.

IT IS IN NO WAY TO GET PEOPLE TO COME TO R.S.

I HEARD FROM SOMEONE IN THE BIZ THAT HE WAS HAVING

A PROBLEM W/ HIS LIQUOR LIC/ CABARET LIC

I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED EVERYTHING PETEY HAS DONE

SO, THIS POST WAS NOT MENT TO CAUSE HARM, OR DRAMA

TOWARDS ANYONE.

AGAIN, IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION

SLOW YER ROLE BRI.

Originally posted by vip-tech

SLOW YER ROLE BRI.

I think you need to realize that you could have pmed George and asked him privately. There was no need to start a thread. That romour has been around for a year. WHat makes it worse is that it is from a promoter from a competing party that is asking the question.

TOWARDS ANYONE.

SLOW YER ROLE BRI.

If this is the case, then I take back my statement. However, you always have someting to say about Metro on Fridays. last week you thought Kosta was just saying there would be a surprise to get people to go there, and this was not the case. Any questions about Metro, I'm sure George would answer for you if you just PM him and go about it in a different way. When you start a thread such as this one and people read the title, It's bound to start drama ;)

In vip's defense I highly doubt he was trying to bash anything, just asking an honest question in the wrong manner. In my opinion it would be HIGHLY impossible to bash a club with so little imperfections. I mean Metro is so hot right now, has been and probably always will.

TOWARDS ANYONE.

SLOW YER ROLE BRI.

Yea..Ok..Sure... You fucking tool, wait t your the hole tool shed..Drama in uncool is tool shed..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by donkeybitch

Shut the fuck up you little bitches...VIp did nothing wrong...stop crying you fucking gay's....River Street is sick and thats where all the real clubbers go.....!

The Donkies back VIPTECH HARD

Areyou kidding you tool. Comparing :peeright: River Street to any half way decent NJ venue, let alone NY is a joke inself. Have you ever heard of a place called Cental Fly, China Club, Da Factory, 21, let alone a shit load of lounges.. Come on u tool, do us all a favor and take your other friends in the shed tonight, and reserve a table at Chuckie Cheese. RiverStreet is a joke:laugh: :laugh: compared to the city.....

Originally posted by where2tonight

My bad Dirama is uncool you tool shed.. typing to fast

Aaaahhh, okay. Piece of advice Speedy, you might want to slow down a little and proof-read, cause when you're trying to tell someone off, it loses it's impact when you make no sense. :)

Originally posted by where2tonight

Areyou kidding you tool. Comparing :peeright: River Street to any half way decent NJ venue, let alone NY is a joke inself. Have you ever heard of a place called Cental Fly, China Club, Da Factory, 21, let alone a shit load of lounges.. Come on u tool, do us all a favor and take your other friends in the shed tonight, and reserve a table at Chuckie Cheese. RiverStreet is a joke:laugh: :laugh: compared to the city.....

Where2, I'm not looking for drama with you or anyone else for that matter, but unless I read everyones post wrong who compared anything to NY clubs? Also, no-ones comparing RS to Metro even though they are both friday night choices. I love Metro and use to go there alot, but I am good freinds with Vip and a part of the friday night party and happen to think that RS has great potential and has seriously improved since Elite took over friday nights.(sorry for the run-on sentence) The club side of RS has an incredible set up and sort of reminds me of a mini-factory the way the top floor looks over the dance floor. The only dissapointing factor of RS is that it is located in Hoboken(imo). If it had a diff location I'm sure most of us here would be venturing there more often.....................

C'mon guys. Dont you know when you are on top of your game, and EVERYONE tries to copy and emulate your THEME parties and events, and try to DECORATE their club like Metro/or Merge, or wish that they had the balls, money or the hook ups to book to book a show like LUZ DIVINA, PEOPLE TRY TO KNOCK IT, OR WISH NEGITIVITY.........................THOSE people can keep wishing. And to answer your "innocent" question "vip-tech", NOTHING has been taken away.So, Good luck on your "party". And if you ever have any more "innocent "questions, feel free to ask me in person at Metro.........................George b.:D

Originally posted by ml2k1

C'mon guys. Dont you know when you are on top of your game, and EVERYONE tries to copy and emulate your THEME parties and events, and try to DECORATE their club like Metro/or Merge, or wish that they had the balls, money or the hook ups to book to book a show like LUZ DIVINA, PEOPLE TRY TO KNOCK IT, OR WISH NEGITIVITY.........................THOSE people can keep wishing. And to answer your "innocent" question "vip-tech", NOTHING has been taken away.So, Good luck on your "party". And if you ever have any more "innocent "questions, feel free to ask me in person at Metro.........................George b.:D

I knew this was coming, :laugh: See ya tonight George;)

:direct: :direct:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

In the words of Petey K (as well as on one of the flyers...

"Its lonely on when youre on top"

Everyone wants to knock you or get a piece of the action. George youre faithful Metro/Merge family is always here. See ya tonight.

Kosta P.

Metro lounge reminds me of a T.G.I Fridays....River Street is better than Factory...!

Um to the little pussy talking shit calling people tools...kid ever go to (Chaos, Go and Lotus) didnt think so fool....you know why? Because you have deep pockets and short arms!