Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Looses Liquor/cabaret Lisence???

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Metro lounge reminds me of a T.G.I Fridays....River Street is better than Factory...!

Um to the little pussy talking shit calling people tools...kid ever go to (Chaos, Go and Lotus) didnt think so fool....you know why? Because you have deep pockets and short arms!

Hey Monkeys I thought you were rolling up deep 20 and have your buddy NJSTACK PM me I need to talk to him

Originally posted by ml2k1

C'mon guys. Dont you know when you are on top of your game, and EVERYONE tries to copy and emulate your THEME parties and events, and try to DECORATE their club like Metro/or Merge, or wish that they had the balls, money or the hook ups to book to book a show like LUZ DIVINA, PEOPLE TRY TO KNOCK IT, OR WISH NEGITIVITY.........................THOSE people can keep wishing. And to answer your "innocent" question "vip-tech", NOTHING has been taken away.So, Good luck on your "party". And if you ever have any more "innocent "questions, feel free to ask me in person at Metro.........................George b.:D

AGAIN, LET ME START OUT BY SAYING I DID NOT TRY TO CREATE

A "NEGATIVE" BUZZ ABOUT METRO. I HONESTLY LOVE THAT

PLACE, I'VE BEEN GOING THERE FOR NEW YEARS FOF THE PAST 3 YEARS AND HAD A SLAMMIN TIME YEAR AFTER YEAR. ON TOP OF RANDOM VISITS OVER THE YEARS.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME, KNOWS I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING "NEGATIVE" TO SOMEONE IN ORDER TO BENIFET

MYSELF, OR MY COMPANY. IT'S JUST NOT GOOD FOR BUISNESS,

OR YOUR REPUTATION PERSONALLY. MY PARTNER AND MYSELF

HAVE PUT TOGETHER A QUALITY, POSOTIVE, AND ABOVE ALL

ELSE, HONEST PROMOTIONS TEAM.

I GUESS INSTEAD OF POSTING "METRO LOOSES LIQ/CABARET LIC"

I SHOULD HAVE P-Med GEORGIE DIRECTLY. MY BAD...IM SOWEE

GEORGE, I MET YOU A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT YOU. WE WERE INTRODUCED, AND I DON'T THINK I PAID FOR A DRINK FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. YOU TRULEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE.

AND JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR, YOU CAN CHECK EVERY POST

MADE BY ME IN REFERANCE TO METRO/MERGE AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL POSOTIVE.

I'M IN THIS BUISNESS FOR THE LONG HAUL, NOT THE QUICK FIX

SO AGAIN, LET'S ELIMINATE ALL THIS NEGATIVITY.

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO WERE OFFENDED BY THIS POST.

Originally posted by vip-tech

AGAIN, LET ME START OUT BY SAYING I DID NOT TRY TO CREATE

A "NEGATIVE" BUZZ ABOUT METRO. I HONESTLY LOVE THAT

PLACE, I'VE BEEN GOING THERE FOR NEW YEARS FOF THE PAST 3 YEARS AND HAD A SLAMMIN TIME YEAR AFTER YEAR. ON TOP OF RANDOM VISITS OVER THE YEARS.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME, KNOWS I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING "NEGATIVE" TO SOMEONE IN ORDER TO BENIFET

MYSELF, OR MY COMPANY. IT'S JUST NOT GOOD FOR BUISNESS,

OR YOUR REPUTATION PERSONALLY. MY PARTNER AND MYSELF

HAVE PUT TOGETHER A QUALITY, POSOTIVE, AND ABOVE ALL

ELSE, HONEST PROMOTIONS TEAM.

I GUESS INSTEAD OF POSTING "METRO LOOSES LIQ/CABARET LIC"

I SHOULD HAVE P-Med GEORGIE DIRECTLY. MY BAD...IM SOWEE

GEORGE, I MET YOU A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT YOU. WE WERE INTRODUCED, AND I DON'T THINK I PAID FOR A DRINK FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. YOU TRULEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE.

AND JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR, YOU CAN CHECK EVERY POST

MADE BY ME IN REFERANCE TO METRO/MERGE AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL POSOTIVE.

I'M IN THIS BUISNESS FOR THE LONG HAUL, NOT THE QUICK FIX

SO AGAIN, LET'S ELIMINATE ALL THIS NEGATIVITY.

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO WERE OFFENDED BY THIS POST.

You hurt my feelings

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Metro lounge reminds me of a T.G.I Fridays....River Street is better than Factory...!

Um to the little pussy talking shit calling people tools...kid ever go to (Chaos, Go and Lotus) didnt think so fool....you know why? Because you have deep pockets and short arms!

What where u thinking of your mom when u registered on CP:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mom jokes never get old

Originally posted by unclebuc

River Street Sucks......

When they learn what Top Shelf liqour is then they can talk....

and VIP.....CLASSLESS FOOL.......your just trying to make Metro look bad!!!!!

You want to talk about top shelf liquor. They serve the cheapest liquor at Metro!

Originally posted by tommytempts

GOD FORBID YOU SAY OR EVEN ASK A QUESTION ABOUT METRO....... I HOPE EVERYONE HAS LEARNED BY THIS, NO MORE POSTS ABOUT METRO ON THIS BOARD UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH THE PARTIES OR EVENTS.

This coming from a guy with Tempts in his screen name. Pot calling the kettle black?