Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donkeyboy spittin it like the only way I know how!!

Donkeys Creep with me as we take a little trip down memory lane, been a clubber longer than anyone in the game/and I ain't got to lie about my name, "But what about KosaP?" Fuck KostaP, he don't belong speakin' mine or Donkeybitches name/and don't think I don't read your lil' posts and see what you're sayin', I'm a giant, and I ain't gotta move/till I'm provoked, when I see you tonight, I'ma step on you and not even know it/you fucking midget, mini-me with a bunch of mini-yous, runnin' round your in your fucking panty hose/over eighty million donkeys back me, and I ain't have to do it with stifflers or ou818's, bitch!!!!!!!

Kostap this is just a glipse of my fucking spitting capability. Talk is over tonight. The Donkeys are rolling 20 deep at Metro. We're not only rollin 20 deep but we'll be rollin on 22's and rollin in general. Lets see what the fuck is up when you hear the HEEEEEEEE hAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwww up close bitch. Anyone else opens there mouth and its on. DOnt post unless you can back your shit up.

DOnkeys HEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Donkeys Creep with me as we take a little trip down memory lane, been a clubber longer than anyone in the game/and I ain't got to lie about my name, "But what about KosaP?" Fuck KostaP, he don't belong speakin' mine or Donkeybitches name/and don't think I don't read your lil' posts and see what you're sayin', I'm a giant, and I ain't gotta move/till I'm provoked, when I see you tonight, I'ma step on you and not even know it/you fucking midget, mini-me with a bunch of mini-yous, runnin' round your in your fucking panty hose/over eighty million donkeys back me, and I ain't have to do it with stifflers or ou818's, bitch!!!!!!!

Kostap this is just a glipse of my fucking spitting capability. Talk is over tonight. The Donkeys are rolling 20 deep at Metro. We're not only rollin 20 deep but we'll be rollin on 22's and rollin in general. Lets see what the fuck is up when you hear the HEEEEEEEE hAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwww up close bitch. Anyone else opens there mouth and its on. DOnt post unless you can back your shit up.

imnot talking shit but how about u and the toughest donkey fight me i guarantee u will stop talking shit and ill even get kosta to promote maybe we get an audience to watch me brek your face

Yo peep dis.............dis be my spittin' capabilities.

Don't call it a comeback

I been here for years

Rockin my peers kickin Donkey ass queers

Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon

Listen to the bass go BOOM

Explosion, overpowerin

Over the Donkey's I'm towerin

Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make Donkey's call the cops

Don't you dare stare, you betta move

Don't ever compare

Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced

Donkey's payin the price

I'm gonna knock Donkey out

Mama said knock Donkey out

I'm gonna knock Donkey out

Mama said knock Donkey out

Don't u call this a regular jam

I'm gonna rock this land

I'm gonna take this itty bitty Donkey by storm

And I'm just gettin warm

Just like Muhummad Ali they called him Cassius

Watch me bash this Donkey like a skull

Cuz u know I had beef wit

Why do u riff with me Donkey, the maniac psycho

And when I pull out my jammy get ready cuz it might go

BLAAAAW, how ya Donkey's like me now?

The river will not allow

U to get with, Mr. Smith, Donkey dont riff

Listen to my gear shift

I'm blastin, outlastin

Kinda like Shaft, so u could say I'm Donkey shaftin

Old English filled my mind

And I came up with a funky rhyme

I'm gonna knock Donkey's out

Mama said knock Donkey's out

Shadow boxin Donkey's when I heard you on the radio

I just don't know

What made Donkey's forget that I was raw?

But now I got a new tour

I'm goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin Donkey pain

Lettin you know that you can't gain, I maintain

Unless ya say my name

Rippin, killin

Diggin and drillin a Donkey hole

Pass the Ol' Gold

Shotgun blasts are heard

When I rip and kill, Donkey's at WILL

The man of the hour, tower of power, I'll devour

I'm gonna tie Donkey's up and let them understand

that I'm not your average man

when I got a jammy in my hand

DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!!

Listen to the way I slaaaaay, your Donkey crew

Damage [uHH] damage[uHH] damage [uHH] damage

Destruction, terror, and mayhem

Pass me a Donkey so suckas I'll slay him

Farmers [What!!!] Farmers [What!!!]

I'm ready [we're ready!!!]

I think I'm gonna bomb a town [get down!!]

Don't u neva, eva, pull my lever

Cuz Donkey's explode

And my nine is easy to load

I gotta thank God

Cuz he gave me the strength to rock

HARD!! knock Donkey out, mama said knock Donkey out

I be rockin' da mad skillz you. Uncle L style.

Originally posted by donkeybitch

KOSTAP...I know stiller is a big guy and all so i would want to fight him...but you you fat fuck i will break your ass fool

Are you sayin I'm a big guy???????????spelling error possibly: stifler/stiller? If so, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not, but that don't mean jack shit when it all comes down to go time. Also are you saying you would or wouldn't want to fight me? Please proof read your posts prior to sending. Get your dick out of donkeyboys ass and pay attention would ya.

Originally posted by donkeyboy

OMG :rofl: Did you SERIOUSLY write this? And post it for public viewing? Do you REALIZE what a FUCKING MORON you sound like?! I would say you "spit game" like a white boy but at this point I can't imagine you to be anything less than albino. Holy shit. That has to be the *worst* nerd-ass attempt at being "cool" I have seen in YEARS! :rofl: What a TOOL!!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OMG :rofl: Did you SERIOUSLY write this? And post it for public viewing? Do you REALIZE what a FUCKING MORON you sound like?! I would say you "spit game" like a white boy but at this point I can't imagine you to be anything less than albino. Holy shit. That has to be the *worst* nerd-ass attempt at being "cool" I have seen in YEARS! :rofl: What a TOOL!!!!

Yeah, this morons peepin and creepin ayight. Dam near got capped cause his beeper kept beepin.............................:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah, this morons peepin and creepin ayight. Dam near got capped cause his beeper kept beepin.............................:laugh:

Dude, you and donkeyboy should produce some tracks together. That would be the shiz-nizzle yo... :rock::gang: werd to your mother....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Dude, you and donkeyboy should produce some tracks together. That would be the shiz-nizzle yo... :rock::gang: werd to your mother....

Ice-Ice- Baaaabbyyyyyy.................................

To the extreme I rock the mic like a vandal............

When I'm on stage I wax a chump like a candle...............

YOYOYOYOYOBOYZ........RECOGNIZE

Originally posted by angelicious

went to metro lastnight, where were you :mad:

nice to call too, u have the number!!

listen going out for pj's b-day, we are all going tonight to the city, u going?

I was at Riverstreet. But I don't think I'll be going out tonight for JP's b-day(I don't know who this PJ character is?:laugh: ) I'm tired:zzz: Sorry I have'nt called you either. I actually forgot you gave me your # that night at Jenni's(the "bloody afterhours night," did you hear about that?) And I only out a "J" in my phone for your # and was wondering who it was................now I know. I'll talk to ya soon.

Love ya,

Originally posted by angelicious

i heard about the bloody night:eek:

well i will see you on posting again b/c u are all over the board. hehe. I am glad we decide to post back and forth and the donkey guys posting thing. lol

shows how much we care. lol

buh bye for now

;)

see ya;)