Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think that astrological . . .

fierydesire

. . . signs have any validity to them in regards to relationships? I know this may be a totally trivial question. But do you think that that the person's sign reveals qualities about them?

For me yes. I have found that I am more compatable with those signs that are my matches. I mean it may seem dumb, but I think as a whole signs do have validity

Id say 90% of the time the signs dictate the compatibility of the 2 people, at least from my experience. Its amazing how each sign has its own characteristics and easy to see in different people you date. I am a Scorpio btw. The longest relationships I had were with Taurus girls, the craziest sex, Scorpio girls (though that varies, many girls with diff signs can be freaks in bed but Scorpios are known to be pleasers and unselfish in bed).

tasty elaborate..I would love to hear....

I'm a pisces and I know who compats with me and why....Theyhave to be taurus's and scorpios...with the taurus sex was ohhhh soo good...scorpios well never got to experience that...but that sign is supposed to be compatablity as well

hmm so gq..ur a scorpio eh:tongue: and u are known to please according to you sign....hello hello

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmm so gq..ur a scorpio eh:tongue: and u are known to please according to you sign....hello hello

Heyyyyyy bebe (Butthead voice) <waving>

To be honest..i have an addiction…addicted to giving a girl oral..i broke up with one girl who would never let any guy go down on her ‘cause she said it’s a “nasty actâ€, if I cant go down on a chic, man I don’t even wanna have sex…I’m all about the 4 play…shit I call it 5 PLAY I do it so much.

Male Scorpio’s (well at least me) like to please for 2 reasons…#1 we just plain and simple like to please, #2 I like to please out of an ego thing, I like to see the reaction I get, the comments I get, when I’m doing a good job on working a girl…that not only is a huge turn on for me but subconsciously its strokes ones ego.

But I just plain and simple enjoy the act of giving oral..makes me salivate (literally) thinking about it right now.

Ok, here's the elaboration:

We each have three major astrological signs: a sun sign, moon sign, and rising sign.

Sun sign= your month and day of birth

Moon sign= month, day, and year of birth

Rising= all of the above plus the location of your birth

What is commonly referred to as your "sign" is really just your sun sign.

Many people exhibit a lot of characteristics of their sun sign, but the combination of the other two signs can throw things completely off. For example, I am generally not compatible with someone who's a Taurus, but if his moon and rising sign were in a favorable combination, it could work.

The point to all of this... is that there's a lot more that makes up our astrological chart, and therefore that makes up *us,* than just our sun sign. The many people out there who thinks it's all just hooey, really don't know enough about astrology to have formed an opinion on the matter.

I believe every aspect of it and yet I do what I can to rebel against it all.

Id rather make my own sign...but maybe thats just the pisces in me.

The signs dont matter...its the dominate personality traits and the clashes and or compliments within them that make the difference.

Some people are compeltely aligned with their sign..some are off a trade mark or two...and other people...are just plain screwy.

So to classify someone completely with so many unknowns is utter foolishness.

:flame:

I think yes;I read and also believe about signs and well 90% of the time they are right,I have a good relation with must of the other signs except Lion and Gemini mmmm we have a very different points of view

Im Cancer

What I don't Understand is how a Cancer "like me" can be this horny ? when we suppose to be the romantic sign of the zodiac :laugh:

Originally posted by mrgqdieselny

Heyyyyyy bebe (Butthead voice) <waving>

To be honest..i have an addiction…addicted to giving a girl oral..i broke up with one girl who would never let any guy go down on her ‘cause she said it’s a “nasty act”, if I cant go down on a chic, man I don’t even wanna have sex…I’m all about the 4 play…shit I call it 5 PLAY I do it so much.

Male Scorpio’s (well at least me) like to please for 2 reasons…#1 we just plain and simple like to please, #2 I like to please out of an ego thing, I like to see the reaction I get, the comments I get, when I’m doing a good job on working a girl…that not only is a huge turn on for me but subconsciously its strokes ones ego.

But I just plain and simple enjoy the act of giving oral..makes me salivate (literally) thinking about it right now.

i wish i could find a guy who wanted nothing more than to go down on me every night...

Read the Book "Sexual Astrology"

I forgot the author but... its absoloutly the best and most accurate information I have ever seen in print.

Small beige paper back book with to people "doin' it" on top of the round Astro chart.

Trust me..... the Dr. never lies!

DOC~B

Originally posted by b-side

Read the Book "Sexual Astrology"

I forgot the author but... its absoloutly the best and most accurate information I have ever seen in print.

Small beige paper back book with to people "doin' it" on top of the round Astro chart.

Trust me..... the Dr. never lies!

DOC~B

LMAO... I used to have this book... :laugh:

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . signs have any validity to them in regards to relationships? I know this may be a totally trivial question. But do you think that that the person's sign reveals qualities about them?

For me yes. I have found that I am more compatable with those signs that are my matches. I mean it may seem dumb, but I think as a whole signs do have validity

I do, it might just be bizarre coincidence, but signs and numbers play a role in weird ways....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

i wish i could find a guy who wanted nothing more than to go down on me every night...

All I want is a girl who will let me go down on her all night long.

Originally posted by tastyt

Yes, they do. I could go into further detail, but I doubt anyone wants to hear it, lol.

Same here I have my whole theory how your sign ties into the worls and earth and all, but I dont feel like typing it............ It does make sense though

i dont believe in any of that shit... i just know i have had major fallouts with capricorns, they tend to be very demanding and annoying, also i went out with a taurus once and we werent very compatiable. i wouldnt stop seeing someone based on this information but if someone told me they were a capricorn i would look at them a little differently. ;)

im a scorpio too.