Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ViVa LaS VeGaS ?!?!?

I just got back from Vegas and went to some really fun places. I was at RA for Mauro Picotto and the place is really great. I asked one of the locals what his favorite place there was and he mentioned Curve. I never made it there, but you should check into it.

Also Drais for afterhours is a lot of fun.

If you want to just party and not dance too much, Mandalay Bay is fun. There is a club on the top floor which has a lot of little rooms and a balcony.

I also went to Ghost Bar for a little while on top of the Palms. That was a lot of fun but they closed early.

I have a friend who DJ's every Tuesday night at Hush and although I have never heard him spin, I have heard good things about his parties. His name is Jason and he spins progressive House. I forgot which hotel Hush is in though. Ask when you get there.

Anwyay, have a great time while you are there. I already want to go back.

RA IS ALWAYS GOOD....DRAIS AFTERHOURS ON FRI WITHOUT ADOUT SATURDAYS ALWAYS GOOD...RUMJUNGLEON FRIDAYS..RAIN SATURDAYS..LIGHT IS GOOD EVERT NIGHT IF U LIKE TO SPEND MONEY...JAGUARS THROWS A VERY VERY GOOD AFTERHOURS ALL THE TIME...!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from Vegas last night, actually this morning... I made it to Ra on Saturday to see Dj Dan, nice set up, great lights, alot of cheesy people tho, but then again Vegas is full of them...Club Utopia next to the MGM Grand is nice, not as cheesy, its the most undergroud your going to get in such a touristy area, I think.. Dria's afterhours at the Barbary coast is good, a little small, I like Seven, it's an afterhours right on the strip, nice tunes, nice couchs, you can even sit on a patio right on the strip... Have fun..