Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finding that special someone...

teklord310

There is a saying that goes something like this...

No matter how hard you look, the person you are looking for will just fall into your into life when you least expect it.

Anyone else believe in this? Sometimes I find myself stressing over this way too often, it isn't worth it though. Just have fun... Good luck!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

idk but i guess i should stop looking huh? im not having any luck :unhappy:

I found the harder I try the harder I am on myself when I come home empty handed. Just be casual about it, go out with friends, have fun and say fuck it. Cuz ya never know. Maybe someday you'll put down that Jergen's and that special someone will found you. Even better, someday you can retire the Jergens and move on to some KY.

:hat:

Originally posted by teklord310

No matter how hard you look, the person you are looking for will just fall into your into life when you least expect it.

Anyone else believe in this? Sometimes I find myself stressing over this way too often, it isn't worth it though. Just have fun... Good luck!

I believe, amen! Praise the Lord. I'm a daydreamer instead of looking I dream about it. :cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

although its hard to believe sometimes, i think its true.

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea my search has been shitty as well....i gave it up now im just gonna see what happens...

You'll never find if you look.

Take care of yourself, do your thing. Girls admire this and they will flock.

i can vouch for this.... i am a prime example of finding the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, without even knowing that it was right in front of me...

one piece of advice that i can give... is when u find this person who turns ur life around... makes u feel complete... loves u unconditionally... would give up the world for u and vice versa.. DONT... and i repeat DO NOT let him/her get away. b/c u have found something that people long for their entire lives. and here it has just fallen into ur lap... cherish it :heart:

Originally posted by linabina

i can vouch for this.... i am a prime example of finding the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, without even knowing that it was right in front of me...

one piece of advice that i can give... is when u find this person who turns ur life around... makes u feel complete... loves u unconditionally... would give up the world for u and vice versa.. DONT... and i repeat DO NOT let him/her get away. b/c u have found something that people long for their entire lives. and here it has just fallen into ur lap... cherish it :heart:

:aright: Couldn't agree more...but OF COURSE we always let the good ones slip away :(

IMO...Life only brings you so far it's up to us to make it happen

Nice positive responses people!!

:tongue:

Sounds like many of you have found the love of your life, lucky bastards. The search does continue for lots of us, but there is no point stressing over finding that person. For the time being its nice finding someone who you can have a great time with, chat, go out, etc.

In my opion the ideal mate should be someone comparable to your best friend. :cool:

:puke:

WOW.... I couldn't agree more... Very nicely put Lynn :D