Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher lineup

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angelicious

Hi Starshaped I thought your post back to notallthere was funny, and giving you props for having all the flyers for all upcoming events. Never been to london but definite do want to go, I guess if I ever go I would post to you to find out where to go. :)

No problem,just let me know when your coming and what music you like and i'll find you somewhere to go:)

I am not sure of the music style if it is the same but I know you have Paul oakenfold and I like him, I love Jonathan Peters he is my favorite dj. What type of music do you like? Have you been to NYC? :)

TRANCE!! TRANCE!! TRANCE!!:D

I'm not a fan of Oakenfold,people absolutley worship the guy and i just can't see why.I've been to see him about 5 times purely because the atmosphere is always good but i've never seen him do a good set imo,he plays far to proggressive for my tastes.What kind of stuff do's Jonathon Peters play? I've heard him mentioned on here before but i'm not to sure what he plays.

My favourite stuff is people like Armin Van Buuren,John 'OO' Flemming,Tiesto (last year) Matt Hardwick,Scott Bond who play the more uplifting/hard stuff,i also quite like Picotto but i'm a bit bored of him at the minute cos i've seen him about 10+ times.I occasionally listen to hardhouse and go to the clubs like Sundissential,mad is the only word to describe them,they really have to be seen to be believed.Hardhouse is not serious music and this comes across in the atmosphere cos people are just there to have a laugh. What are you favourite clubs?

I've not been to NY but i wouldn't mind it but there are loads of places i would like to go more,Ibizas one :D I've been to the USA 4 times in the past 3 times to disney in Florida and once to Arizona and las Vegas.Where abouts in NY do you live? I don't live in London btw,i live up North near Sheffield where the real Gatecrasher is,wouldn't mind making a trip down to the London to see PVD myself though,heard it's good but not as good as the one in Sheffield.

Hi there,

Jonathan is deep house, trance and so forth. I luv him :D, I find him to be amazing He plays at soundfactory in the city, I used to go there alot back in the day but not anymore but still hear his music and dont understand how he comes up with some of his tracks. If you would care I can email you some to listen too. He hasnt come out with any hardcore tracks this summer he came out with more vocals b/c he signed a girl that his is working with to his label, she is just 14 with an amazing voice. Do you like vocals? I would think not, since you said trance, trance. I like Danny Tengila which spins at vinyl in the city, he can make me go crazy. I am not really a great fan of Tiesto, He plays alot of old school music but I think he is still good. The other dj's that you mention I never heard of, but I am always open to hear new music and I like to see what type of style each dj has.

I went to cali last summer, but the club life in cali isnt that great but then again I went to LA, I heard San Fran is better which I will be going to since one of my girls lives out there. I am supposed to be going to Canada this winter with a group of friends and check those clubs out, I heard they are different as well.

I was born in NY, but moved to NJ back to NY then back to NJ. hehe. I live 15 mins away from the city. love the city, dont think I can leave it. When you say gatecrasher what do u mean. Might be a stupid question, but pls tell. :);)

GATECRASHER=one of,if not THE finest trance club in the world,i can't believe you haven't heard of it.

www.gatecrasher.com

I think our tastes are a fair bit apart from what you say,i'll be the first to admit i'm not the most open minded when it comes to electronic music,if it's not hard and fast i don't usually like it but your welcome to try and convert me :D Would love it if you could send me some stuff,i'll have a listen and i'll send you some stuff back which i hope you will like.:aright:

So which clubs do you go to now you don't go to soundfactory? I've hardly been out proper clubbing at all this year compared to other years,maybe i'm getting old :laugh: I'm 25 how old are you?

See ya

Rob

hi there starshaped - I hit all different clubs, never the same like for this thursday i am going to neva in the city to hear my friend spin he is a resident dj there and he spins awesome, he actually came out with some remixes this summer like the new remix of the soul shaker even tiesto asked to use it, but he only gave it to a few, he wont even give it to me- i told him he is a loser. hehe.;)

Jonathan is definitly hard, I can email you some of his tracks that he made that he is know for, it make take some time b/c my modem is slooooo00w :D. I would LOVE to hear any music you got too. Actually, there is this new song that came out called Thunder - it was done by a guy called John Ciafone and he is from london you must have heard of it. Did you like it? Well, I will email some songs to you. You let me know what you think. ;)

he actually came out with some remixes this summer like the new remix of the soul shaker even tiesto asked to use it, but he only gave it to a few, he wont even give it to me- i told him he is a loser. hehe.;)

:laugh: @not giving it to Tiesto

What is his mix like? I hope he made it less cheesy cos i HATE the version Judge Jules & Co are playing.I've never heard of John Ciafone but i'll give it a listen,don't worry about it taking a while to d/l,i know your pain;) I just upgraded to ADSL now its whoooosh:D

:)

Hi there, my new penpal, I tried sending you one of the tracks its only 12 min long, and for some reason it kicked back b/c it was too long. I dont know what to do I am gonna try to send you another song that is less time, but I really want you to hear the first song I wanted to send. Dont worry, I am determined now, it may take time but I will get to the bottom of this if this is the last thing I do ;):D oh, by the way my name: Jessica age: 24. hehe

jess

Hey Jessica :D Hows things today? Went out last night,felt a bit:vomit2: this morning:laugh: I've been looking into why your email never sent and apparantly you can't do it using AOL for some reason,i've been told that it may work if you turn the file into a zip file,don't ask me how to do it though cos i'm useless with computers :laugh: I've also been told you can use this program to split your file into smaller pices then i put it back toghether again at this end.

www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

I've been having a play with my computer tonight and i've just found out how to create a website.I've uploaded a cd onto it and if you access it using the link in my email you will be able to download it.It's about a year old,i don't think it will be to your taste but download it anyway then i will have a better idea of what you like.Put the tracks back togheter in this order.

1. Testos - X-E-Cute

2. Indicator - Marco V.

3. Wake Up (Jungle Fever) (Dub Mix) - Medicine Men

4. Such Is Life (Deep Dub Mix) - RANK 1

5. Mirage - Hemstock & Jennings

6. Jetlag - DJ Kim

7. O - DJ Scot Project

8. Folie à Deux - S.H.O.K.K

9. First Impression (S.H.O.K.K. Mix) - Dave Joy

10. Exposed - Disruptor

11. What Ya Got For Me - Signum

12. The Dawn (Paul Janes Remix) - Tony De Vit

Anyway if you have any problems with anything give us a shout,hope you have a good time tonight and if i don't hear anything from after Friday i'll assume you got arrested for raping Jonathon Peters :laugh:

Rob:)

ok Rob you are asking me to like take apart my computer and put it back again :confused: I am lucky enough just to know how to turn the computer on :laugh: let alone taking apart putting back in order, you crazy :D

I almost have everything figured out on my end, by tomorrow everything should be ok, hopefully my computer wont blow up, already got into a fight with the aol people, yea, they love me over there. ;) Plus I have off all day tomorrow from work so I will send it and tomorrows the day, LUZ DIVINA and jonathan, everyone is talking about it on the board, i cant wait :D

ok Rob you are asking me to like take apart my computer and put it back again :confused: I am lucky enough just to know how to turn the computer on :laugh: let alone taking apart putting back in order, you crazy :D

:laugh: :laugh: No i meant by using that program you can split that song down into smaller pieces and send it to me bit by bit.Anyway doesn't matter,i'm useless on a computer too :D

got your email, I feel like I am doing illegal shit :laugh: :laugh:

Is that your file for sharing that you allow to let people download or anybody can? I am gonna download tomorrow.

Jess

I think it probably is illegal;) I only made that site last night,had no idea you could do so much stuff until i actually got of my arse and learned how to use it properly:laugh: Turns out i've got a load of webspace as part of my email account and i can build websites with photo's and stuff on,pretty cool.I can fit about 15 tracks on that site at a time so download whats there and let me know and i'll put you some more on next week.

The files is open to anyone with the password,but since i only made it last night currently only myself and penpals from Jersey ;):laugh: can access it.:D

Hope you have a good night tonight,i'm working tommorow but i've got a mad weekend ahead...........nah i'm lying i'm doing absolutly fuck all:laugh:

See ya l8tr

Rob

Hi there,

:D going out right now :D :D , i sent you an email. I am downloading the songs tomorrow. Everyone I am talking to is leaving so early tonight, I feel like I am going to the prom or something :laugh: I am going to get a camera and be a stalker. Yea!! I have no shame in my game ;)

when I get the reply from my cousin about the email problem I am having I will email you to tell you what it may be. I dont want you to think that I am a retart.:laugh:

jess

LASTNIGHT, LASTNIGHT!!!:confused:

It was crazy!! You could not freakin move an inch, I have NEVER seen it that bad, I went there last new years eve, and hotel rooms were rented out and they had the 2 nd plus the whole hallway open allowing people to walk from there rooms to the party, and last night was MORE packed then last new yrs., it was crazy, richie spun good, but I only had one thing on my mind JP :D

and I stalked and stalked until I found him, I didnt know what to do, so he walked by to go into the booth and me and my girl stopped him and i put my hand out to shake hands with him and then I told him "I LOVE U" he starting laughing:laugh: and said I lUV U too. I was like oh my god!! :eek: I was like can I pls have a picture with you, me and my girl, and he said ok but let me go into the booth I will be right bk. We were like ok. - Now I am thinking to my self, yea ok he aint coming back. But for sure, he did and we took a pic with him. It was Fucking GREAT!!! I am so excited!!:D;):)

I saw the performance of Luz Divine only 16 yrs old - I didnt even know she was spanish. He did alittle speach before she came on and she wrote the song when she was 13 yrs old. crazy right? That was the highlight of my life, ortherwise I wanted to get the hell out of there! It was ridiculous packed. Fights were breaking out, just chaos :mad:

more to come there wasnt enough room here

here is the ending to my story

We went by the hotel after where jp was waiting with his crew, and i was just chillin and watching him. Then i was outside having a cig and he came out and just sat down next to me, I was like OH MY!! but then his whole crew came over and then he got in his car and left but when he was getting in he looked over and waved. He was really cool, I didnt think he was gonna be that cool.I will be working on my computer to see if i can send the song, but right now I am going back for a nap, i went for afterhours after metro, so i am beat.

talk to you soon ;):tongue:

:laugh: @ you stalking JP,bet he thought you were a right nutter :laugh:

Sounds like you had a great night,shame about all the trouble though,i've been reading about it on the other forum.I hate to see trouble in clubs,happens all the time when i go to the cheesy clubs near me,that's why i always drive 30 miles or more to get to the good clubs like Crasher cos in all the times i've been i have never seen on fight.

Who did you go with,did you meet up with anyone off here? You will have to post the pics up if you can and if they are any good.

One question before i go,do you love JP for his music or because he is fit? :laugh:

As you can see everyone is posting how crowded it was, didnt really feel like the same crowd that goes every week. I actually really like metro, go all the time. That is the only club in nj that i actually love, the others I can do with out. Plus i also like down the shore in the summers. Fight dont ever break out, but it was sooooo crowded :mad: and everyone had an attitude and was being rude, it just caused chaos.

Everyone was going up to JP, so when I came up to him, he was probably already use to it. Believe me I took a million pics, I will send u some when I get, actually I have a million pics from this past summer, from down the shore and atlantic city. I broke up with my ex of 4 yrs about 1 mth before the beginning of the summer and was partying every thrus, friday, saturday and 2x on Sunday.:laugh:I my parents threatened to kick me out of the house. I even have picks when we went to a beatstock concert. I really enjoyed myself this summer:D it was one of the best summers ever for me. I was running on zero :zzz: this whole past summer.:laugh:

I think i'm the complete opposite to that,i've really calmed down a bit this year,i have wanted to go to loads of events this past 6 months but my mates have either had no money or they just want to go round the bars in town and go to the shitty cheesy clubs.How do you cope with the lack of sleep? there's no way i could do 5 night in a row,i'm a complete lightweight:laugh:

You should definatly post some pics up so i can see who i'm talking to,i definatly want to see the famous pic of you and JP from last night.Do you use a digital camera? I think in all the times i've been out clubbing i think i'm present on about 5 photo's EVER!!:laugh: I hate getting my picture taken especially after like 3am cos i always look fucked up:laugh:

So did you go with anyone of here then?

Hello,

I went with deeelite from the board,but basically we saw everyone from the board, we are freinds with all of them, its cute. ;) Some I dont know and then you get introduced to new people that are on the board for the first time and its cool. ;)

Oh i found out the problem i can only send you the song through AIM, do u use that? if not you are signing up, ok! good!

to send the song through aol the file is to big, but to send it through aim is a direct connection, that is the only way i can send it. So let me know. ;) My girl has a digital camera, no joke from the summer we are up to like 200 pics, it hold 600 pics, crazy right? I will send some to yea. You know what I did lastnight I am gonna post it on the board to, I by accident bought one of those disposal camera's, and it there was no flash, you want to know why, b/c it was a fucking outdoor camera :mad: I hate my life!!!:(:laugh:

I used to have AIM but i deleted it cos i already had MSN and didn't need it :( I'll d/l it today:)

Glad you like the cd,why couldn't you get it all? Is it your computer being slow or somthing at my end? I wanted you to lisen to it as a full cd cos it's really good. :)

I take it because you saw everyone off the board that Jersey doesn't have many good clubs so everyone go's to the same nights? If that sounds about right it sounds like where i live,we only have 5 proper clubs in the whole place and they are all complete shit:laugh:

I've actually met a couple of people off here myself at the Godskitchen festival in July.It was like 30,000 people and i lost my friends at 7pm and didn't see them again until 6am:laugh: I met up with Mareluna,Bigpopanils and spent a lot of the night with them,was really cool.It's fair to say i was a bit:confused: that night:laugh: I had been out since 12pm Saturday until 5pm Sunday and i looked a right state i can tell you:laugh: i love the clubs but the summer festivals take it on another notch,it's just a shame i only get to go to one a year cos the 3 i've been to have been my best times ever,there's nothing close IMO to 10,000 peole in a tent going crazy to hard trance,it's heaven :)

i think its on your end what u have to do something in order for me to be able to download. I was only able to download 2 songs.

I am going out, will talk to u soon, tell me if you figured it out or another way to go around it. ;):D I have off tomorrow for the holiday party away!!!!!!!!