Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher lineup

Originally posted by bassboy

Hey man,

Let me apologize. I was indeed having a shitty day, and I vented it through my Clubplanet alter-ego which was fucked up.

Accept my apology; I used to live in London and I had a blast there.

Maybe I am the insecure one that has to feel good by putting other people down? Wow, I don't want to open that can.

thanks.

Eric

Were you on a comedown from the Tiesto night?;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by starshaped

Were you on a comedown from the Tiesto night?;)

Hey maybe right? No just one of those miserable days. Tiesto was great, but a little bit cocky.

Hey is the Fridge still open in Brixton, and Sunnyside up as well?

I didn't know shit about the scene when I lived there, I thought MoS was just the greatest club I had ever seen....

But, as so many NY board members say "What are you gonna do?"

Originally posted by bassboy

Hey maybe right? No just one of those miserable days. Tiesto was great, but a little bit cocky.

Hey is the Fridge still open in Brixton, and Sunnyside up as well?

I didn't know shit about the scene when I lived there, I thought MoS was just the greatest club I had ever seen....

But, as so many NY board members say "What are you gonna do?"

Cocky as in arrogant?? I've seen him quite a few times and never got that impression,it may be an act who knows? I must admit the 2 times i've seen him this year i've been dissapointed though,i prefer the Tiesto of old to what he's doing at the moment but i'll go see him again,i haven't given up on him just yet.

I'm not sure of them clubs cos i'm not actually from London,how long ago are we talking that you were here? And MOS may be shitty now but it must have been ok at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by starshaped

251102115.gif

www.gatecrasher.co.uk/connected/heaven/

sorry to intrude on the conversation, but had to just say that i saw pvd @ ny twice this past week and totally love the man. depending on the crowd, he will play to your taste...oh also wanted to ask you about clubbing events in london the weekend of dec 12/14. i am going to visit and someone said turnmill on friday. any other suggestions? also is gatecrashers-heaven only on the third saturday of every month?

Originally posted by minneec

sorry to intrude on the conversation, but had to just say that i saw pvd @ ny twice this past week and totally love the man. depending on the crowd, he will play to your taste...oh also wanted to ask you about clubbing events in london the weekend of dec 12/14. i am going to visit and someone said turnmill on friday. any other suggestions? also is gatecrashers-heaven only on the third saturday of every month?

Post a new thread up a couple of weeks before you go to remind me and i'll post you some linups.:D Let me know who your fave dj's are other than PVD so i have a better idea of who you like,what you like etc etc

Originally posted by minneec

saw him this past monday at arc, he was off the hook!!

I am not going! I have dan wilson saying i have implants. I have a Toto admirer no one will tell me who he is. This Hottie of the Month goes up and my pics are posted everywhere. I have Roddigga telling everyone I am mexican when I am not. I have notallthere telling me I am a dork and then he takes it back telling me he is a dork with me, I have badass telling everyone I am a blowjob Queen and its my hobby!!

I am not going, I say, I am not going!!!