Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Complain About A Bad Blow Job...

DJGaryMatthews

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

listen folks... just be happy she didn't jerk you off... take that bad blow job any day over some awkward jerk off attempts...

:idea:

I am still waiting for the day that you wrap your lips around my cock, sliding your mouth up and down, untill I cum in your mouth!

Although I agree that it is hard to complain about a BJ. But think about it.

My opinion of a bad blowjob is when receiving one from someone who you can tell is ONLY down there to TRY to please you. She is not down there at her own free will and would rather be doing something else. You can tell this by her actions and to me this is a complete turn off. In other words if she does not go down there on her own and you have to direct her. Thats another turn off... I would rather turn the tables and please her orally.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with this type of person... Some people don't enjoy certain things... Therefore you do not venture into this territory with these people...

You can only receive a good blowjob by a woman who enjoys giving one. And gets turned on or even gets herself off while giving one...

Why I broke this thread down into some kind of science... I have no Idea...

Originally posted by rdancer

Whats wrong with getting jerked off , Shyt is innocent ! :laugh:

here's my thing... you guys do it for yourselves, so you know EXACTLY how you like it, what you like done, what feels the best, etc.

plus, it is just an awkward thing to do, positioning and such... ha, i dunno... whatever... :)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

here's my thing... you guys do it for yourselves, so you know EXACTLY how you like it, what you like done, what feels the best, etc.

plus, it is just an awkward thing to do, positioning and such... ha, i dunno... whatever... :)

I guess! So a girl can finger herself does that mean she doesn't enjoy it ? I guess to each his own. I actually enjoy getting a hand job. I mean nothing turns me on more then playing Super Mario Sunshine, while Im getting tugged and pulled on.... :D

Originally posted by rdancer

I guess! So a girl can finger herself does that mean she doesn't enjoy it ? I guess to each his own. I actually enjoy getting a hand job. I mean nothing turns me on more then playing Super Mario Sunshine, while Im getting tugged and pulled on.... :D

:laugh2:

well see yeah... there have been times when guys have gone down on me and its been ehhh... never bad... BUT there was one miserable night last year where a guy was TRYING to finger me and i was just like, :rolleyes: ohh jesus... shouldn't you know how to do this by yer sophomore year?!

because i already know what i like and what get's me going, he really had no chance... poor kid... i wanted to thrown an anatomy book at his head.

:tongue:

if guys dont like to get jerked off, then why do they do that thing.. u know when they sit on their hand till it goes numb and then jerk off, so it feels like someone else is doing it?! :laugh2:

anyway.... i like doing it all... and im fairly confident with myself... after time with being with one person, u tend to learn exactly what they like and dislike... just like u do with urself... so over time... u learn exactly how ur man likes to be touched... i can say that under given circumstances, i rarely have to 'guess' whether he likes it or not... ;)

as long as ur comfortable.. u practice, and u enjoy urselves, then i see no problems with jerkin ur man off u know? fuck the fact that he can do it himself... IMO- everything feels better when someone u love... or someone u are 100% attracted to does it for u :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

fuck the fact that he can do it himself... IMO- everything feels better when someone u love... or someone u are 100% attracted to does it for u :aright:

I agree, 100%...................I especially feel this way about the following things also:

cooking

vacuming

washing the dishes

changing a flat tire

doing the laundry

cleaning up around the yard

taking the dog for a walk

washing my car

paying for dinner

of course I can do all of these myself, but Lina, you're so right, it feels so much better when she does it for me.:aright:

no no no.

there is definatley a bad bj area, I had one so bad this summer I lost my woody, she didnt know jack shit.

Man, we talking bad hand placement, rough raw hand-sanding the shaft. tiny mouth with teeth that couldnt blow a carrot right.

as for everything else, lets just say MECHANICAL movement.

it was so bad, I never thought Jerking off was an improvement.