Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Mark Anthony - Panic Production

Originally posted by pookey

You shouldn't really post other people's numbers in a public forum. A PM would have been more appropriate!

Who died and gave you a shred of decency.

He's a promoter. Its a business number you can find it on over ten thousand flyers a week distributed all over New York and New Jersey. Umm I dont think he minds if some one has his number.

Do you think I give a shit if you think I have a shred of decency? Last I checked, Mark Anthony wasn't in the club business anymore, he has recently come back on the scene. So maybe people should check their references before posting peoples numbers, don't you think......asshole?

Do you think I give a shit if you think I have a shred of decency? Last I checked, Mark Anthony wasn't in the club business anymore, he has recently come back on the scene. So maybe people should check their references before posting peoples numbers, don't you think......asshole?

LAst I checked dick he was bartending for me when I was at Riverstreet about 7 months ago as well as promoting a night at the club then went on to promote Thursdays at Deko. Looks to me like you have to check your references BITCH.

Whatever, asshole. Last you checked he was working for you, okay!!!!!!!!! You need to take some anger management classes. Try 1-800-CALM-DOWN. Maybe you should try that first before you try to get another job in a bar. :blown:

Obviously a cluless asshole, Not even worth wasting my time. DONT MAKE ME ABUSE YOU THE WAY YOUR MOMY AND DADDY USED TO WHEN YOU WERE JUST A KID.

FYI Asshole I was managing RS I gave him a job bartending then gave him a thurs to promote. As far as getting a job in a bar, umm ill stick with clubs and Im doing just fine doing what Im doing so you can go fuck yourself...............................NOW. BuhBye

ANGER MANAGMENT MISTER, IT WORKS FOR OTHERS, MAYBE IT WOULD HELP YOU!!! Now run along back to your pathetic life.

Anger management didnt work for me but If I cracked your fucking skull open I would probabaly feel much better. You honestly think Im worked up over what someone I dont know said on a messageboard. You are seriously mistaken and need a reality check. Who's got the pathetic life youre all up in arms and your panties are in a bunch over CP. Youre such a joke.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: