Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mssabina

french connection

i haven't been to fcuk in a while but i browsed the soho store yesterday and i think fell in love... new favorite place to shop... the jeans look like sevens and i love all the sweaters and skirts... i know everyone knows fcuk for their tee's with those statements on them, which are cute but the rest of their stuff is perfect... i love the look... casual/sexy/euro-urban... love it... anyone else?

oh and they fcuk scent that comes in the lil denim zipper bag... yummy...

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~best one is "GUARANTEED FCUK":)

no no the best ones are the ones that are part in french... they have one that would be perfect for you that says "arrete looking at mes boobies" aka stop looking at my boobies :tongue:

i like the one that says "bon in bed" hehehe

Originally posted by mssabina

i haven't been to fcuk in a while but i browsed the soho store yesterday and i think fell in love... new favorite place to shop... the jeans look like sevens and i love all the sweaters and skirts... i know everyone knows fcuk for their tee's with those statements on them, which are cute but the rest of their stuff is perfect... i love the look... casual/sexy/euro-urban... love it... anyone else?

oh and they fcuk scent that comes in the lil denim zipper bag... yummy...

If I see another one of those FCUK tees in a club im going to puke ! :idea::laugh: