Clubplanet Nightlife Community

retro adidas...

mssabina

adidas has a line of "adidas originals" out that is so fucking cool... i want sooooo many things but they're expensiveeee:

68117_1.jpg

they're website doesn't even have half the stuff i want... there's all these funky old school jackets and windbreakers that look hot with jeans... i'm really into the retro athletic stuff lately... puma has a lot of things i like too:

62008702.jpg62017504.jpg62008802.jpg

I saw a lot of this stuff while I was in Italy this summer. A lot. I bought a few things back with me and I get stopped all over the streets traind and path sations asking where I got it. Stuff from pants to BAGS................. it is super in in Europe.

Originally posted by mssabina

adidas has a line of "adidas originals" out that is so fucking cool... i want sooooo many things but they're expensiveeee:

68117_1.jpg

they're website doesn't even have half the stuff i want... there's all these funky old school jackets and windbreakers that look hot with jeans... i'm really into the retro athletic stuff lately... puma has a lot of things i like too:

62008702.jpg62017504.jpg62008802.jpg

Doesn't husband work for them :D ?

check out missy elliots new video... shes sporting a lot of adidas orignals wear in it. she had to have gotten it in the soho store, cause thats the only place you can get half the stuff she's wearing like the retro canada track jacket... retail $140 in the soho store.

Originally posted by perns2002

Do know if you carry tyhese bowling tyoe bags i mentioned before.......... Apparently they get to Europe there your Gernamy distributor

they have them in the soho store... i think they were about $80?? i'm not sure.

Really do they have a link. so I can see if they are the same bag. People stop me in the street, train, work asking where I found them, they were also a lot cheaper in italy

yeah, i remember them being extremely popular in europe last spring... in paris, every girl had either an adidas one or a puma one... very cute.

btw, i didn't see the bag on the website...

Do know if you carry tyhese bowling tyoe bags i mentioned before.......... Apparently they get to Europe there your Gernamy distributor

any of these it? probably not, but i wanted to post some pics lol.

657546.jpg

657522.jpg

657462.jpg

657494.jpg