Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official HUNKA BUNKA roll call-- denny tsettos

Originally posted by *************

Ok its 6 PM on Saturday -- whos in for bunka tonight -- any cp people i got your special guestlist -- and dont forget arrive b4 11 PM and receive a wrist band for reduced price drinks all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its going to be BANANNAS

kippples, lopez and mr relentless keys with every whitney deb cox acca? or crazy italian at arc

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

kippples, lopez and mr relentless keys with every whitney deb cox acca? or crazy italian at arc

bunka closes at 130, only 45 mins to the city from there. you'll be at arc by 3am... so its not a problem..

Originally posted by saleen351

bunka closes at 130, only 45 mins to the city from there. you'll be at arc by 3am... so its not a problem..

1st off i dont go to nj clubs anymore for the obvious cheese factor, plus even if i did picotto goes on at 1 30 and the place will be a mob scene. not dealing with a line. when he was at twilo there was no one there except the true music headz in front of the booth and some roaming queers waiting for jr to come on who couldnt handle picotto. just another night the sheep flock to the in dj (in this case)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by carusomaas11

wow what a violation.....this is one of the biggest nights of the Fall.....go to ARC after :D

he i got your pm, sorry I cant' give it too you. Just not right to leak it that way. I'm friends with him and people will just have to wait till someone rips the vinyl. worth the wait though. you can pick it up in any record store... Word is out and djs are pissed off..... and I have it too good here to fuck it up.. also they are now tagging tracks, so they know where they come from. not sure how they do it...

Originally posted by saleen351

he i got your pm, sorry I cant' give it too you. Just not right to leak it that way. I'm friends with him and people will just have to wait till someone rips the vinyl. worth the wait though. you can pick it up in any record store... Word is out and djs are pissed off..... and I have it too good here to fuck it up.. also they are now tagging tracks, so they know where they come from. not sure how they do it...

werd....got it from someone else anyway so i'm good to go. not sure how they would tag tracks though...that doesnt seem possible. If you find out how, let me know...peace