Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit sucked a fat dick last night (Friday)

njserious

That fucking mardi gras shit was a joke, everytime girls would try to take their fucking shirts off to show us some tits, even though they were butt-ugly, the stupid bouncer fucks would threaten to kick them out and tell them to keep their shirts on. Not to mention the fucking 100 pound skinny fucks running around with no shirts on, thinking they are hard asses. Exit has fucking gone downhill, and whats up with 95% of the club being chinks? I didnt go there for chinese food. The entrance is all chinks, giving me dirty looks, i'd stick an eggroll right up their fucking asses. Im never going to exit again, shit club.

Originally posted by njserious

That fucking mardi gras shit was a joke, everytime girls would try to take their fucking shirts off to show us some tits, even though they were butt-ugly, the stupid bouncer fucks would threaten to kick them out and tell them to keep their shirts on. Not to mention the fucking 100 pound skinny fucks running around with no shirts on, thinking they are hard asses. Exit has fucking gone downhill, and whats up with 95% of the club being chinks? I didnt go there for chinese food. The entrance is all chinks, giving me dirty looks, i'd stick an eggroll right up their fucking asses. Im never going to exit again, shit club.

And you talk alot of shyt on the boards, why didn't you step up to one of them?

Biatch.....

Originally posted by doubtness

And you talk alot of shyt on the boards, why didn't you step up to one of them?

Biatch.....

Fight a 100lbs chink because they looked at me wrong and had 7,000 other 100lbs chinks ready to get their backs and stick their chop sticks in me? I think not, and I wanted to atleast get something out of it for my 30 fucking dollars....not get kicked out right away.

Originally posted by njserious

Fight a 100lbs chink because they looked at me wrong and had 7,000 other 100lbs chinks ready to get their backs and stick their chop sticks in me? I think not, and I wanted to atleast get something out of it for my 30 fucking dollars....not get kicked out right away.

O.K.

CRACKER!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

hey in america anyone is free to be a biggot... personally the problem isnt the asians its the fucking white people that stick to their little "white section" why cant Asians and Crackers party together in harmony...!

HEY! I resent that, as I always party with crackers...and this big and this skinny black guy here and there and a few random Latinos...I think... :aright:

Just not at Exit, thank fuck. :aright:

Originally posted by xpander

HEY! I resent that, as I always party with crackers...and this big and this skinny black guy here and there and a few random Latinos...I think... :aright:

Just not at Exit, thank fuck. :aright:

i party with Asians they know how to get down... im a whitey (well sorta) and i hang out with all races, religions and ethnicity... except Hassidic jews... they smell funky and when they do glowstick on strings it can get dangerous cause theyre sideburns dont really tie onto the stick right... :)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i party with Asians they know how to get down... im a whitey (well sorta) and i hang out with all races, religions and ethnicity... except Hassidic jews... they smell funky and when they do glowstick on strings it can get dangerous cause theyre sideburns dont really tie onto the stick right... :)

Hassidic Jews don't always smell funky.

But the fact that they're stringers is a new one to ME. :laugh:

I mentioned this on another thread, but when my ex and I went some time ago, he had the same problem with some of the Asians, giving him dirty looks, asking him to move out of their space, etc. He said he'd go sit somewhere else, and then someone would come and ask him to move again (we're black)!!! I didn't have that problem, and I wish somebody WOULD dare ask me to move. I pay my $30 just like everyone else and will sit where the fuck I please. :rolleyes:

Being new to this city, I was suprised that such a racial tension would exist, especially at a fucking rave?!?!?!?!:mad:

I party with any and everyone, because I love to party! And if you want to, then we'll just do the damn thang! I'll never understand the attitude of some people. It's especially a shame with all that's gone on in this city. The more things change.......

I agree exit did have a lot of asians, the 3/4 of the fuckin main dance floor was all asian!!!! Not to mention all the indians and spanish people, i felt like i was in the league of nations, all the girls were big prudes and did nothing for beeds, it was the worst party ever, plus the bouncers there are dicks, NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO EXIT, I HOPE THAT SHIT HOLE CLOSES DOWN!!!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Stay home next time, make it easier for everyone. If you think you have some new facts about Exit to share then you are dead wrong. Welcome to NY. Back to jersey for ya.

Surely you are not talking to me! LMAO Gitdafuckouttaheah. Back to Jersey. LMAO

This is what I saw a few times, which is maybe why so many Asians party at Exit. In an Asian Magazine and a few newspapers they had Exit advertised as a Hott Spot or Asian hang ot place thingy. I don't know if Exit had something to do with it or if promotors or whatver...............