Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The meathead v.s. the skinny guy...

quoth

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what are we talkin here......skinny like...."hi..u may remember me from such films as road trip......"..............or just like average build..nice cut.......and meathead like.....i like to work out....and look good....or a guy that i need to borrow the arms of 3 other friends to hug?!........

anyways it all comes down to personal preferance......and the target.........

...why u asking?? is some juicer after your girl!

Thinnk alot depends on the girl. Most of the real hot girls that I know go out with guys who take care of themselves too. And the same goes for guys- why go to the gym, bust your ass, and only to get with some fat ugly chick?

BUT alot of girls also expect a juicehead to at least be able to hold a conversation - not just stand around and look pretty...wait a minute- my girl says to me all the time 'just stand there and look pretty'......uhhh maybe this is all flawed.

Either way, I think a better body gives you a better shot provided that you aint completely doumb, and your not horribly ugly.

Quoth- so when we gonna see you at the gym and stickin needles in ur ass? :D

later,

bern

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Whoevers got better game

This is the best answer i seen on this thread.

I just thought it'd be pretty funny to see what some people thought. its nothing at all personal and misk..i have no girl for any juicer to be after so relax haha. See, i mean....it is true though what djjon and bern said. jon said who's got the better game which is definitely correct...and bern said it depends on the girl, whose ultimate decison it actually is.

But what really boggles my mind is when in a "certain venue" u see juicers or meatheads...with their 2 bottles of water in their hand..double fisting it...and it seems that the only real game they have to kick is the fact that, their shirt is off...and their muscles are bulging so please come and talk to me lol.

I mean hey...i aint no pimp but shit i don't have trouble meeting girls one bit. That is where like djjon said...."whoevers got better game".

Sure there are some girls who are after nothing but diesel muthafuckas and rightfully so....but shit...after having so many meatheads come up to them in one night and one by one rejecting them...it sometimes is that skinny guy who comes along and actually TALKS to the girl rather than try and swoon her with their physique.

I agree I think it does depend on the girl, or possibly the guy.

To me I really don't care about the body, as long as ur not a tub of lard. Iv dated skinny boys and im with my first muscle head :)

lol Justin :)

But I wasn't attracted to his muscles, it was just him. I'm not a big "BODY" girl, its the face, eyes and personality that make me attracted to a person, the great body is just a bonus

for me personally, i always liked a guy who at least takes care of himself... doesn't have to be huge and shredded like some of these muscleheads, but eats well and exercises...

but the absolute worst is when a guy is sooo hung up on looking good and being shredded that they are complete PSYCHOS with eating.... i hate it when guys are all strict like that! it's ridiculous, enjoy your life!!!!!

It all depends. Take my two friends, one like skinny guys, loves them and see''s nothing attractive about a guy with big arms and a chest. THe other is into total grunge, band wieird looking guys, tall and skinny. Then there's me well, let's just say my guys is well built. If one tried to hit on the other and visa versa, they get shot down. So it all depends. Follow

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Whoevers got better game

yeah this is right. there are plenty of goodlooking guys with no game and the OK guy who has game will have the girl wrapped up in him in no time. looks might get you talking but personality is gonna hold someone there. also, all the nonsense tastey talks, those are games which tend to pull people in, (saying you feel some kinda connection with someone) yeah, thats a good one. someones not gonna walk away from a special connection as quickly as they are gonna walk away from someone who doesnt say some corny shit like that.

:laugh:

Originally posted by legend38

..You def don't have to be a muscle head to get chicks, but a trip to the gym never hurts.

Ya, then you get involved in a serious relationship and the girl starts complaining that you spend TOO MUCH time at the gym. I hear that line at least once a week :rolleyes: girls just dont know what the hell that want lol

bern

most girls that fall for Lou Ferigno wannabe's are trashy bleach blond fake money grubbing vultures from New Jersey, Long Island, and Brooklyn. If any of you mongloids travel around the world you will a) see truly beautiful women, and the guys are tone'd up a bit but slender. You will never find Vinny, Rocco, Tony, Pauly, and Vic on the beaches of Brazil or Italy covered with women.

Originally posted by rizzo

most girls that fall for Lou Ferigno wannabe's are trashy bleach blond fake money grubbing vultures from New Jersey, Long Island, and Brooklyn. If any of you mongloids travel around the world you will a) see truly beautiful women, and the guys are tone'd up a bit but slender. You will never find Vinny, Rocco, Tony, Pauly, and Vic on the beaches of Brazil or Italy covered with women.

OK.............what do emaciated, cokehead, efeminate model type men attract? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

Ahh another one of my classic coined phrases “juice head groupie sluts†yes the stripper mentality SF crack head hewas ;) I wont lie, the past few years that is all I have been hanging out with but I avoid them like the plague now, they are useless trash. not relationship or "wifey" material.