Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The meathead v.s. the skinny guy...

quoth

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by luvle02

I hate skinny guys!!! IMO A guy should weight almost double what I weight. Whether it's fat or muscle (ofcoarse I prefer the latter)

LoL thats cute girl cause in my oppion i always wanted to weigh almost double of the girl i am with ;) so i feel u on your oppion

Originally posted by shook

well since i am a skinny guy i would hope the skinny guy wins cause meatheads or people who over abuse the gym arent' very atractive and some people do need to learn when to stop so i'm gonna say skinny guy by far

LOL you aint skinny bro- I think what Quoth was talking about was guys that are 6'3 and weigh in at 115lbs soaking wet, holding a brick in their hand.

But i agree that thre is a point when you can be 'too big' and start to look like a freak that pulls trains with his teeth and shit on ESPN early sunday morning lol

Bern

Originally posted by berniec

LOL you aint skinny bro- I think what Quoth was talking about was guys that are 6'3 and weigh in at 115lbs soaking wet, holding a brick in their hand.

But i agree that thre is a point when you can be 'too big' and start to look like a freak that pulls trains with his teeth and shit on ESPN early sunday morning lol

Bern

THey freakin' scare me........ holy shit, I think it is cute that my guy can bench me and all, but Iwould kinda get freaked if he like moved my car with his hands.......... Have a nice day

.But i agree that thre is a point when you can be 'too big' and start to look like a freak that pulls trains with his teeth and shit on ESPN early sunday morning lol

Bern

lol I've seen that but I don't think they use there teeth

Originally posted by luvle02

lol I've seen that but I don't think they use there teeth

Hey i dunno, if I'm up channel surfing that early in the morning it usually means hat i'm under the influence of something lol so i could have some details wrong - so go ahead, make a liar outta me :tongue:

Bern

Bern

totaly agree bro i mean i don't find too many females who find really big atractive and its sik kinda cause i know when i go to the gym i have like 10 guys telling me to compete and to really over do lifting so i can get huge lol i just sit and say i lift to end up in play girl which i think is alot more eye candy then a 280 pound guy with bones pokeing out where they don't belong i mean i do give them really huge guys props tho but some times u just gotta learn when to stop and realize wuts atractive and wuts over doing it

Originally posted by perns2002

I like to feel as though my man can protect me also....... :D

from what? the mongolian army of genghis khan who come through and pillage your village and rape the women? the barbarians from the north?

Originally posted by mrgqdieselny

Nicole is nasty that is a fucking guy…

My ex was about the size of this girl here :

http://www.getbig.com/pics/arnold/2000/women/coates.htm

and I also like bodies like the bodies on these 3 girls:

http://www.muscle-planet.com/news.htm

But the face has to be good I dont care how good the body is the face is the 1st thing that must be great.

u sure those are chicks? :laugh:

the blond on top in the second link is bangable but still the rest are hhmmmmm too big lol i mean for a male who went over bord and grew too much i am sure those girls are the shit but i don't think those girls will be appearing in playboy any time soon ;)

Originally posted by dr0ne

from what? the mongolian army of genghis khan who come through and pillage your village and rape the women? the barbarians from the north?

here is a quick example, I take the train to work....... In a bad area, I also get off in this area beacuse it is easest, closest to home and what have you.. Everyday I get hasseled, followed, hit on, asked for money, where I live and so on...... this usually stopped when they see my boyfriend. if anything were to happen, I know I would have nothing to worry about FOLLOW ................ Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

I personally do not like the juice head or meat head guys cuz they are way too big for me. If I was with a guy, i would want to be able to cuddle & not have his muscles get in the way. I also am in the city every friday night, and to me, it seems like the juice heads just sit there wit their shirts off not dancing because they can't move their arms (sorry if there's guys like this out there)..I also don't like scrawny, skinny, guys either cuz they would be too bony for me. I would say the average size guy that maybe goes to the gym 3 days a week or so & takes care of his body...