Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay......so I went to Bang Bang in the city last night

I walked in the front door.........turned my head to left...........turned my head to the right, and I honestly couldn't tell which side was the men's clothes and which side was the women's. I mean seriously, they look almost exactly the same, except for the obvious difference in size. What the hell is happening to guy's fashion. Does it have something to do with the hormones that they are putting into meat, the same stuff that makes girls look fully developed at 12 years of age.

Am I crazy, or does anyone else feel me on this?

Originally posted by ou812

I walked in the front door.........turned my head to left...........turned my head to the right, and I honestly couldn't tell which side was the men's clothes and which side was the women's. I mean seriously, they look almost exactly the same, except for the obvious difference in size. What the hell is happening to guy's fashion. Does it have something to do with the hormones that they are putting into meat, the same stuff that makes girls look fully developed at 12 years of age.

Am I crazy, or does anyone else feel me on this?

Not at all I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was out taking credit card for a test drive. I dont know whats goin on but I guess the straving model/poster child for world hunger look is in now....and not for anything some of the "guys" clothes I saw looked like they should be covering the cushions on a cheesy italian grandmothers couch, not hangin on a rack with a price tag on it...

:laugh::mad::laugh::mad:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

Not at all I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was out taking credit card for a test drive. I dont know whats goin on but I guess the straving model/poster child for world hunger look is in now....and not for anything some of the "guys" clothes I saw looked like they should be covering the cushions on a cheesy italian grandmothers couch, not hangin on a rack with a price tag on it...

:laugh::mad::laugh::mad:

Taking the credit card for a test drive - what a great way of putting that! :laugh2:

Originally posted by laurie619

OK I never been in bang bang but I think your wrong. . .I just came back from 5th ave, and well the guy side still looks like the "GUY SIDE" I guess you arent into the BR, DKNY, BURBERRY, JCREW kind of look. . .:D

Of the kinda kinda guys you like are wearing the kinda stuff that was in this store then.........:worry::shake::worry:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i had this shirt i got from bang bang a few yrs ago. i was showing my brother and my pop comes out and says " what did u get that shirt at the fag store bang bang" i was like wait a minute how the hell doies he know about bang bang

because...................your parents know everything. even the shit you thing they have no idea about..........they know, sometimes they just won't admit to it.

Originally posted by ou812

because...................your parents know everything. even the shit you thing they have no idea about..........they know, sometimes they just won't admit to it.

nah thats just cause my parnts are pretty cool. my dad was like major guido and for them saturdays was copa or studio 54 and even hit up limelight here and ther in the early 80's and whatnot

i thinmk a mans man was versace i think a real man was rocky balboa lol