Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shroomed for the first time this weekend.

i had the most incredible time. I didn't hallucinate at all, things were just really distorted and odd. Me and my best friend were wandering arond campus and we found the nature preserve and it just looked like this blackhole in a hedge and we just looked at each other and we just ran in... There were all these forks in the road and seemingly outta nowhere we found this bridge that stretched across this pond and at the other end was the woods. We must have wandered thru the woods for about four hours, just in awe of the trees. Leaves looked like they were suspended in air because we could really see the branches.

It was raining a little and the leaves were so dense that we could hear the rain hitting them, but we never felt the water, which was sooo weird.

Most of the night we spent laying under a tree talking about everything. I feel like a totally different person since i did shrooms. It really does change you and you just get to know yourself in a way you never thought possible. It was just such a natural thing and so incredible. Anyone wanting to shroom please try and be outside where you can look at grass trees and leaves. The sound of rain is the most amazing thing in the world...

:D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i had the most incredible time. I didn't hallucinate at all, things were just really distorted and odd. Me and my best friend were wandering arond campus and we found the nature preserve and it just looked like this blackhole in a hedge and we just looked at each other and we just ran in... There were all these forks in the road and seemingly outta nowhere we found this bridge that stretched across this pond and at the other end was the woods. We must have wandered thru the woods for about four hours, just in awe of the trees. Leaves looked like they were suspended in air because we could really see the branches.

It was raining a little and the leaves were so dense that we could hear the rain hitting them, but we never felt the water, which was sooo weird.

Most of the night we spent laying under a tree talking about everything. I feel like a totally different person since i did shrooms. It really does change you and you just get to know yourself in a way you never thought possible. It was just such a natural thing and so incredible. Anyone wanting to shroom please try and be outside where you can look at grass trees and leaves. The sound of rain is the most amazing thing in the world...

:D

That's Bootifull :cry::clap::D

The part you mentioned about the rain is so true... i remember looking up once at the sky, and i could trace so high up where the drop originated from, and seeing thousands of rain drops fall down simutaneously...

Def. do shrooms outside. I hIghLy reccommend it :aright: