Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need advice...

sassa

i had posted over the summer here a problem i had: i was seeing a guy and he had to go overseas, and i asked the question of whether i should tell him my real feelings or not...

fast forward three months, i don't hear anything from him until today...he's in europe, MARRIED, cheating on his new wife with some chick, AND to top it off...he still wants to see me on the side!

everything i thought was true...my emotions and thoughts have all been squashed today. i didn't dwell on him coming back and being with me, but he was still in the far corner of my mind, especially after we had such an emotional goodbye...and now i feel like i was screwed over and cared for no reason...

i hate fucking men. may they all die and burn forever...

too bad i can't feel any attraction for women, otherwise i'd be dyking it.

are there really no trustworthy men left out there...

:(

i'm not saying i want to see him...i'm just confused....when someone tells u they care for you and want you in their life for the near and far future...and they hint at the possibility that they are falling for you, and despite yourself...you feel yourself slowly starting to feel the same way..having all this suddenly stop and become something that will never be...

i'm just angry because it was all based on a lie. and i bought into it...and i don't usually trust anyone, ever.

if there are trustworthy guys, i bet they're either taken, married, gay, or dead.

What he was feeling at the time he was here might have been genuine....But he did leave and that does change alot of things.....Most people want something to satisfy them at the moment......And obviously he did find something satisfying for that moment.....But now he's fucking up cause he's cheating on his wife.....BTW...You shouldnt regret feeling the way you did....The way I go about life is that I give my all to everyone....Even if I do get hurt in the end I atleast wont have any regret because I might not have given enough.....

Originally posted by sassa

i'm not saying i want to see him...i'm just confused....when someone tells u they care for you and want you in their life for the near and far future...and they hint at the possibility that they are falling for you, and despite yourself...you feel yourself slowly starting to feel the same way..having all this suddenly stop and become something that will never be...

i'm just angry because it was all based on a lie. and i bought into it...and i don't usually trust anyone, ever.

if there are trustworthy guys, i bet they're either taken, married, gay, or dead.

well , in my opinion we really do know if someone IS the right one or not..we sometimes get so whooped that we either lie to ourselves that that person is the right one or we just simply block it out & dont even bother to analyze it .. for example , i was married to a woman i KNEW wasnt the right one but i was soooooooo in love & so whooped that i figured i had enough love to make it work for the both of us.. well , it didnt work :( ..... sometimes i think we should suffer a little bit in the begining , before letting it get too serious , than letting something that deep down inside you know aint meant to be keep going.. jmo.... hope this helps

if you are right, koky, then i must not have this "sixth sense" you're talking about....

maybe it's my bad luck, i meet a lot of people, but never have yet met someone i could see myself being with for more than a few months.

anyways, guess i just needed to vent, thanks for the comments.

Guest jroo

are there any trustworthy women? who knows... i hope so though.

Yes, me :)

and there ARE good guys out there. I think this all goes back to the girl being attracted to the "challenge-full" undercover-jerk guy that they want to change.

I never cheated and never intend to. Im afraid you just haven't been lucky with the men, sass. Please don't persecute us all

You see, it's his words vs. his actions.

I have heard from a few girls who got involved with jerk guys, and ALL the guys say one thing and do another.

This guy obviously failed the test, Sass. He may say all these loving, caring things, but to him, they don't carry any weight in the real world.

Please don't use this dickhead as an example for the male race. We're really not that bad ;)

Originally posted by embodiedhate

A hundred bucks says he fucks her the next time he comes into town. How bout it? :aright:

...i dont have the c-note to lose...a more interesting bet is who's post she might respond to first and with what words...i got $50 says one will include an eye-roll...

i had posted over the summer here a problem i had: i was seeing a guy and he had to go overseas, and i asked the question of whether i should tell him my real feelings or not...

fast forward three months, i don't hear anything from him until today...he's in europe, MARRIED, cheating on his new wife with some chick, AND to top it off...he still wants to see me on the side!

everything i thought was true...my emotions and thoughts have all been squashed today. i didn't dwell on him coming back and being with me, but he was still in the far corner of my mind, especially after we had such an emotional goodbye...and now i feel like i was screwed over and cared for no reason...

Your right men suck... Wait a click.... :blank: Your situation just sucks. Sorry to hear that, but look @ the bright side of this picture, you didnt give him your heart and he didnt cheat on you... The time you spent apart you saw what kind of a little devil this guy was.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Please don't persecute us all

i agree... just because one guys an asshole doesn't mean they all are... just the same way that not all girls are skanky sluts because the girl that cheated on you last week was...

how about we just say some people are just dicks. :idea:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

A hundred bucks says he fucks her the next time he comes into town. How bout it? :aright:

you will lose your bet, i promise you...not everyone's a skanky, std-ridden, crack ho' like your mother is...

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont have the c-note to lose...a more interesting bet is who's post she might respond to first and with what words...i got $50 says one will include an eye-roll...

aren't we just a ray of sunshine today!