Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diesel

quoth

Originally posted by somebitch

if they were nice not those cheesy sneakers though (if thats what youre talking about).

fuck yea im talkin about them...they just plain SUCK yet everyone goes "ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they are so comfy to dance in HEHE LOL " man what the fuck do u expect??? Of course they are comfortable to dance in...fuckin Rosalita and her crew spent goddamn 5 fuckin hours making a single pair of those for like 20 cents and u bet yer ass that for 20 cents, which can buy some top of the line grain of rice, that her and her crew are gonna make quality footwear to dance in......just not for people like me and you to buy.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah but nikes have a purpose more than looking cute..

yeah and we all wear and buy shoes for their specific purpose. . .naahh

i own tennis shoes don't play tennis in them, own 3 pairs of running shoes, only run in one of them. . .list goes on

I duno.... I think 80$$ for Diesel sneakers is not bad at all. I own 5 pairs of Diesel sneakers.... besides, all other sneakers like Nikes or w/e cost the same, if not more... I mean Diesels aren't some cheap piece of shit that falls apart in like 5 days.

Originally posted by ellinita

I duno.... I think 80$$ for Diesel sneakers is not bad at all. I own 5 pairs of Diesel sneakers.... besides, all other sneakers like Nikes or w/e cost the same, if not more... I mean Diesels aren't some cheap piece of shit that falls apart in like 5 days.

$80 for sneakers is a bargain. Besides diesel, the only other sneakers ill buy is nike air max and those can cost around $140 which is ridiculous. and i have friends who have them shipped over from europe and japan and they and up paying over $200.

i also like to have a pair of plain white low-tops (nike airforce 1, reebok classics) but those only come out every so often. over the summer i bought a pair of nike lowtops and kept them in perfect condition, but guess what today i walked into my house and found my dog munching on one of them lol. oh well