Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

So how was the weekend

Recommended Posts

Mine was crazy, I am still paying for it. I was down in CT for homecoming and it was nuts. I wanted to hit Trendroid last night, but I was dying. Did anyone go??

Oh yeah TeamJ, when I get some time your photo on NB is soooooooo getting photo shopped :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Mine was crazy, I am still paying for it. I was down in CT for homecoming and it was nuts. I wanted to hit Trendroid last night, but I was dying. Did anyone go??

Oh yeah TeamJ, when I get some time your photo on NB is soooooooo getting photo shopped :laugh:

Not typing it again...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121811

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

hey dan... i saw you met some cp'eres... um i was there.. lol i still dont know who you are?! :laugh:

and i didnt get your pm until i was walking out the door on sat... figured you were well on your way.

where were you most of the night and what were you wearing? :predator_smirk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This weekend was fun, but I'm VERY happy to say I won't be going to a wedding for a while.

Friday was cool. Pravda was... well, Pravda I guess. Started off with some disco-housey tunes that were actually very well suited for that time (had girls out dancing so guys could sip drinks and watch). Then as the night went on the music got a little harder, the vocals dropped and everyone was out dancing having a blast. Fun night, definitely would like to check out Groovefire again when Todd is there to play with Phil (it was just Phil and a guest this time). Oh, Todd... one request: whoever played that Arrested Development "Everyday People Remix"... tell them to stop doing that :tongue::D

Saturday went to NH for a wedding. DJ Sean Geekdon was blowing it up!! Started off with a classic (my friend seriously walked in with his wife to Mr. Roboto... you'd have to know him, but DAMN that was funny)... after that DJ SG was just pumping out the hits. It must have been a classics night (my favorite!) I thought he wouldn't be able to top the electric slide, but when he played the chicken dance the floor was MOVING!! Then topped things off with the Grease Mega-mix (Tiesto edit), and finished things perfectly... "Boy it's hard to believe.... we're in heaven". Let me tell you, I certainly was.

As for last night... didn't quite make it either. The pre-party was good though... maybe too good :D Tom and Joslyn made it over there, I'll have to ask them how it went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

I don't know why but that guy is just funny. I thought you would be honored to have a stalker :tongue:

ive had a stalker before.. they aren't too fun :rolleyes:

but i was there... you met sexxyme and ghhhhost? i was wiht them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This weekend was fun, but I'm VERY happy to say I won't be going to a wedding for a while.

Friday was cool. Pravda was... well, Pravda I guess. Started off with some disco-housey tunes that were actually very well suited for that time (had girls out dancing so guys could sip drinks and watch). Then as the night went on the music got a little harder, the vocals dropped and everyone was out dancing having a blast. Fun night, definitely would like to check out Groovefire again when Todd is there to play with Phil (it was just Phil and a guest this time). Oh, Todd... one request: whoever played that Arrested Development "Everyday People Remix"... tell them to stop doing that :tongue::D

Saturday went to NH for a wedding. DJ Sean Geekdon was blowing it up!! Started off with a classic (my friend seriously walked in with his wife to Mr. Roboto... you'd have to know him, but DAMN that was funny)... after that DJ SG was just pumping out the hits. It must have been a classics night (my favorite!) I thought he wouldn't be able to top the electric slide, but when he played the chicken dance the floor was MOVING!! Then topped things off with the Grease Mega-mix (Tiesto edit), and finished things perfectly... "Boy it's hard to believe.... we're in heaven". Let me tell you, I certainly was.

As for last night... didn't quite make it either. The pre-party was good though... maybe too good :D Tom and Joslyn made it over there, I'll have to ask them how it went.

Glad to hear you had a good weekend... wish I could have met ya at Avalon cuz I had a great time... even though teamj5 tried to grab my ass.

*note the following does not change the topic of this thread*

I think I am gonna join your high school clique since snatch thinks she is just too cool, so Scott Baio it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

ive had a stalker before.. they aren't too fun :rolleyes:

but i was there... you met sexxyme and ghhhhost? i was wiht them..

haha, no way... i'm sure i saw you then just didn't know it was you. maybe next time... if you had a cool shirt like sexxyme, i would have noticed you. what did you think of picotto's set... he thoroughly kicked my ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

haha, no way... i'm sure i saw you then just didn't know it was you. maybe next time... maybe if you had a cool shirt like sexxyme, i would have noticed you

she has a better one that says: "Fuck me, im famous in ibiza!"

:laugh::laugh:

what time did you leave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nycchic24

she has a better one that says: "Fuck me, im famous in ibiza!"

:laugh::laugh:

what time did you leave?

around 6:30 right as he was finishing his set... wish I could have stayed for DJ Remy, heard he was good it was an exhausting weekend and my ankle was hurting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Mine was crazy, I am still paying for it. I was down in CT for homecoming and it was nuts. I wanted to hit Trendroid last night, but I was dying. Did anyone go??

Oh yeah TeamJ, when I get some time your photo on NB is soooooooo getting photo shopped :laugh:

Weekend was rough.... Great time though :biggrin:

My sleep schedule is so completed f'd up after this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by groovefire

A strongly worded memo will be circulated at Groovefire corporate headquarters immediately. :unhappy:

:laugh: It was really the only song I had an issue with the entire night... it just happened to coincide with my entrance onto the dance floor. I swear I'm famous for picking the absolute worst time to go out and dance. Everytime I get out there it seems like my favorite song of the night is leading into my least-favorite song. I need to work on my timing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by digitaldan

Glad to hear you had a good weekend... wish I could have met ya at Avalon cuz I had a great time... even though teamj5 tried to grab my ass.

*note the following does not change the topic of this thread*

I think I am gonna join your high school clique since snatch thinks she is just too cool, so Scott Baio it is

Yeah, I heard you made it over to Avalon... that's sweet. Wish I could've been there too, but I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point. Don't worry about teamj5, he grabs all the guys' asses in Axis.

You can join our clique, but you'll have to go through a painful hazing/initiation ritual. d:Rew, do you still have the soul poll??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This weekend was fun, but I'm VERY happy to say I won't be going to a wedding for a while.

Friday was cool. Pravda was... well, Pravda I guess. Started off with some disco-housey tunes that were actually very well suited for that time (had girls out dancing so guys could sip drinks and watch). Then as the night went on the music got a little harder, the vocals dropped and everyone was out dancing having a blast. Fun night, definitely would like to check out Groovefire again when Todd is there to play with Phil (it was just Phil and a guest this time). Oh, Todd... one request: whoever played that Arrested Development "Everyday People Remix"... tell them to stop doing that :tongue::D

Saturday went to NH for a wedding. DJ Sean Geekdon was blowing it up!! Started off with a classic (my friend seriously walked in with his wife to Mr. Roboto... you'd have to know him, but DAMN that was funny)... after that DJ SG was just pumping out the hits. It must have been a classics night (my favorite!) I thought he wouldn't be able to top the electric slide, but when he played the chicken dance the floor was MOVING!! Then topped things off with the Grease Mega-mix (Tiesto edit), and finished things perfectly... "Boy it's hard to believe.... we're in heaven". Let me tell you, I certainly was.

As for last night... didn't quite make it either. The pre-party was good though... maybe too good :D Tom and Joslyn made it over there, I'll have to ask them how it went.

haha! friday rocked, saturday went to AWESOME party (;)) then sunday got so drunk couldn't make it to buzz. heard there was only a handful of peeps there, but the music was awesome. apparently somebody we know won the hearts of the dj's and had chance to go puff wit em, but didn't. all in all good weekend but BAD monday. stayed home from work, skipping class 2nite, for work that should already be done, augh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snatch69

haha! friday rocked, saturday went to AWESOME party (;)) then sunday got so drunk couldn't make it to buzz. heard there was only a handful of peeps there, but the music was awesome. apparently somebody we know won the hearts of the dj's and had chance to go puff wit em, but didn't. all in all good weekend but BAD monday. stayed home from work, skipping class 2nite, for work that should already be done, augh!

:laugh: I gave up drinking on Sunday morning at around 8am (well, for the weekend anyways). I had to be at a 7am meeting this am so there was no partying for me on Sunday night. Watched Lord of the Rings (not impressed) and was sleeping like a baby by 11 (even though I didn't wake up till 3:15pm Sunday afternoon). Nothing like sleeping Sunday away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×