Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday Denny Tsettos @ JOEYS -- Comp admission for

all CPers. Thats right its that time again. Denny returns to his home away from home at Joeys this Friday. All CPers in free til 12. If you are interested please reply to this post I will be there and I will take care of the rest.

Next Friday, Joeys 6 year anniversary with Oscar G live performing Dark Beats.

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

Hey Serge...are we inviting all the CP-ers for MOBSTER MEATBALL MADNESS on Soprano's Sunday? Better throw Asia in the garage!!!

This Sunday Im Def coming by Serge!! i was too hungover to do anything this past saturday!! Wait...who am i kiddin ill be Hungover again this sunday!!

Originally posted by binoys

This Sunday Im Def coming by Serge!! i was too hungover to do anything this past saturday!! Wait...who am i kiddin ill be Hungover again this sunday!!

Yeah, hi...This is the Sayreville Police Dept....We seem to have found your liver in the middle of Rt. 35....oh, and by the way...Picotto is at the Spank.

Yeah, hi...This is the Sayreville Police Dept....We seem to have found your liver in the middle of Rt. 35....oh, and by the way...Picotto is at the Spank.

LOL!!! HAHAH you guys were NUTS!!!

How Pissed was Armenio!!!LOL

"Im too fucked up to talk to yous right now"

Meanwhile hes dancin around his livin room to Dennys Mixshow!!!

Listen...just because the two of you run around Sayreville COMMANDO , singing "Its raining men" doesn't mean I know what kind of panties you prefer to wear.

OHHHH DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!

SHE NAILED YOU!!!!!

Originally posted by elens73178

I don't know Sergio last time I went there I spent the ride home with my head out the window puking and Jarmenio and Asuave in the backseat laughing at me. But maybe i'll try it again.

I know you seem to have a problem with getting whacked when I am around (remember the Freestyle party at Bunka). But as I told u before there is nothing wrong with getting a little wasted. Actually I think its time again so I will see u Friday.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I know you seem to have a problem with getting whacked when I am around (remember the Freestyle party at Bunka). But as I told u before there is nothing wrong with getting a little wasted. Actually I think its time again so I will see u Friday.

Yeah I remember the Freestyle party at Bunka you made me do shots!! I don't do shots....hehehe ok maybe you'll see me friday if not I'll see you for Netta's bday Saturday.