Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

San Francisco this weekend...

Alex Whalen is spinning at Spundae on Friday and then he and Christian (his roommate) are spinning at another club Saturday. It is going to be CRAZY!!! Hope I remember to look for housing...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ooooooh! Have fun Ruthie :) Just a few words of advice:

STAY AWAKE FROM THE TEQUILA! *lol* Oh yeah and never use Dr. Pepper as a chaser.... haha

Say hey to Christian, Alex & KT for me :D

So I shouldn't use tequile to stay awake? Hmmm, good idea! :tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

*lol* Looks like I had some spellling issues too! Sleep=good. Partying=brain dead.

does brain dead = fun? is this another start to the "yawn" thread?

So malanee, I'm curious -- why SF? Do you have a new job out there? Just got the moving jones?

I may be headed West Coast-ward next summer, so it would be cool to hear about your experiences -- p.m. me if ya want. ;)

I'm too lazy to PM you - so I'll just post here!

I've been wanting to head back West for a while. I'm originally from Washington State and my Sister now lives in SF. SF is one of my most favorite places ever. It's got everything! Ocean, mountains, great food - laid back people. Now - all I need to do is find a place to live and a job! :tongue:

I've been wanting to head back West for a while. I'm originally from Washington State and my Sister now lives in SF. SF is one of my most favorite places ever. It's got everything! Ocean, mountains, great food - laid back people. Now - all I need to do is find a place to live and a job! :tongue:

ur sig says it all

Wow! For some reason I though you already had job and place to live lined up. It takes a lot of balls just to pack up and leave. I wish you lots of luck.... but, knowing your dj whoring skills, you should be able to apply them in your job search. :D