Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ou812

Anyone heard of that new drug supposedly made in Russia

i thought you were serious about this.

there are underground labs in the eastern part of russia towards siberia where russian scientists have created a synthetic drug that is almost 1000 times more effective than regular heroin or opium. i would think you'd die from taking one hit of the shit, but apparently not, since russia's percentage of drug abusers is almost 10% now, especially among the youth.

Originally posted by sassa

i thought you were serious about this.

there are underground labs in the eastern part of russia towards siberia where russian scientists have created a synthetic drug that is almost 1000 times more effective than regular heroin or opium. i would think you'd die from taking one hit of the shit, but apparently not, since russia's percentage of drug abusers is almost 10% now, especially among the youth.

Those pesky Rusians.......

Originally posted by sassa

Hey, what other country in the world is run entirely by mafioso and can still be cool....ha ha ha

um...italy?

russians made a new drug called B.O. it affects the olfactory nerves and causes watery eyes, throat itching, and the desire to run away and vomit. the effects of this drug can be combated with a combination of soap and water...