Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

:rolleyes:

There is too many people on and off this board that simply say every fucking set is the best they have ever heard. Earth to rookies, music sucks big time right now. Go back to the 97 and 98 days and those were sets. Djs all sound the same now. Picotto stands out since there is few people on earth that can do that. If you go back to your fav 3 sets of all time, only the recent picotto set would be in there for sets that I have in my top 3 all of time, the other two are much older sets, from a few years ago. Good crowd, good vibe, good time is NOT grounds for placing it in your top three. At least say its one of DH best sets you've heard, but placing it in your top 3 of all time, means you need to step back a second and relect on the other great sets of the past. Somes of yous are either too young or didn't have a fake id at age 18 so you haven't been around the block enough.

PS thank kristen for booking DH. Though the booking of DM at spin has been questioned, everyone I talked to that was there, all said he was not good at all and should not be the headliner. < the saleen was right again! < spin should be happy that the club spin crowd does not show up for the music.

Word on the street is the Patio, looked good and sounded good. I like what Biz is doing out there, and I will support him and roland, but sorry once the cheese gets on, I grab my pigeon of the week and I head home!

ps digital, nice review.

also the post count on this thread will go above 50... Watch!

See you fockers at RED....

Earth to rookies, music sucks big time right now. Go back to the 97 and 98 days and those were sets.

funny you say that.... those are the exact target dates that you and every other new jack and his brother from nyc/nj area "discovered" the scene...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

:rolleyes:

There is too many people on and off this board that simply say every fucking set is the best they have ever heard. Earth to rookies, music sucks big time right now. Go back to the 97 and 98 days and those were sets. Djs all sound the same now. Picotto stands out since there is few people on earth that can do that. If you go back to your fav 3 sets of all time, only the recent picotto set would be in there for sets that I have in my top 3 all of time, the other two are much older sets, from a few years ago. Good crowd, good vibe, good time is NOT grounds for placing it in your top three. At least say its one of DH best sets you've heard, but placing it in your top 3 of all time, means you need to step back a second and relect on the other great sets of the past. Somes of yous are either too young or didn't have a fake id at age 18 so you haven't been around the block enough.

Saleen just discoverd Stryke, Picotto and P&W and all of sudden he's a music expert. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't grace this thread with your ignorance. Please.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by james954

funny you say that.... those are the exact target dates that you and every other new jack and his brother from nyc/nj area "discovered" the scene...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where did I say discovered? I never said that. Fact is all of us are gonna have a different time where we thought the music was great. It all depends on your age and where you live. In 95 when I was a senior in HS I was in the mix. Lots of clubs in NJ and nyc you could get into. But back then you could not simply go buy tracks or download them. You had no idea what they were. You had to go to a sketchy Sea Side Heights music store to get your shit, only when the nyc bootleggers brought down the good cds and tapes. In no way am I calling the best era for muisc, all i saying FOR ME those were the best years. So my own personal opinion todays muisc sucks compared to back then. So many bombs, on the dance floor. One major reason is that you could not buy or download the music, so you went to a club to hear it. KTU did not exist back then and when it came to be ktu dropped the ball and never played anything good, only on saturday nights was there decent music. This is why i like tech, i don't have it, i can't id it, and i can't buy it, this is why RED is gonna be a great sobe party, its the closest to the underground scene you can find in sobe... PS i yelled at Oscar on friday, cause he thought his tracks was leaked from a radio rip a dj did, (not gonna say who the dj is that they think did it, accident or not) but he was wrong, the shit was a studio rip. I no longer belive in leaking shit, and I will not in the future par take in those activities. I turned down oscars dark beat track, cause it has no fucking business in my car or house or in the iguana can fucking tina! Yea I do have it, and i do play it all the time, but i'd be happier if no one fucking has it. I could of had it long before the rest of the stunads but I even warned him about it leaking. Now I think I may know how the studio rip came to be, I'll tell oscar who I think did it, but I have no real proof. Now my solution to this bullshit is to tag those promos that go out the door to other djs. When the shit leaks, id who you sent it to, and if a certian djs promo leaks, you put the word out and he gets no more tracks from producers. (some one can tag them electronicaly with some sort of sound only a computer can read, or some bullshit to track it) djs are not computer wizes.

Where does my sudden change of ideals about the scene come from? Well one of my favorite djs lost his label this week, and others went out of business to. Word is others are going as well. I come out all the fucking time to support these djs but I do not buy anything! I'm a mp3 whore and I should not do that. I can't tell you one fucking track stryke played, just the fucking way I like it! Jp and Heinz split ways after JH leaked the luz tracks. people went to SF only to hear those tracks now delis in staten island play it....

Now one problem i have though with the producers and record companies is most of the tracks I can't buy on cd, only on vinyl, I don't have tables and I can't mix and I don't want to spend the money on them. The last vinyl i spun was my moms be gees album when I was 10. We need access to the music to buy it and not for 20 dollars. When Lisa Pure put out another single I bought it since she posted on another club board, out of respect. I don't even know her, it cost me 8 bucks.

I know this post when way way way off on a tagent, but i"m stoned and I type 90 wpm so fuck it. Its my board, i can do what ever the fuck I like.....

I'll be straight up also, oscar offered me circles for free. Well oscar I dont' want it anymore. Give it to Sean this week to drop at RED so I can hear it on a proper setting.

Though i'll never give up my live sets mp3's.. I need beats 24 hours a day....

Also some high profile guys on certian music boards will not post bomb tracks any more after what happened this week. Not saying which board, but these guys know music and get it wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before us. Whether my sediment lasts 2 days or 2 years, point is clubs suck as we know it, and its needs to change.

Also for all you djs that post on here, I"m fucking sick and tired of you fockers saying how good one another is. Its like Roger Ebert giving Thumbs up to his kids movie! do it in private, no need for it on here, no one and i mean no one is gonna bash oscar or roland on here, it would not be a good career move, non of yous are objective about anything! Its like your parents telling you, that you are the best looking kid in the world. STFU! Say that someones set is not good once and a while and we'll belive what you say!

And GA is has nothing to do with "discovering" any one. Its who makes me pumped up in the club, and recently these guys do. I use to get fired up over Rivera, not no more. Times change, tastes change!

let the posting begin.. By the way, i'll be at red on friday, so if you say it to me on here, say it to me there..... be a man... or bring hot chickenheads... either way do something!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

Saleen I would expect to hear negative comments from, because he thrives on the attention, and I find his ignorance somewhat amusing at times.

Where is my negativity? Show me! I only said some of you amatures need to venture out a few more years to hear a few more djs at a few more clubs to protest this was the best set you've ever heard. Too many people every week say set xx was the best they've ever heard then 3 weeks later they change it. I IN NO WAY SAID DH SET WAS BAD, I WAS NOT THERE. I'M SURE IT WAS GOOD, BUT HIS CROBAR PERFORMANCE WAS A FUCKING JOKE. SO HES 1-1. THATS ONLY .500 WHERE AS PICOTTO IS 1-0! SPACIOUS SAID IT IN A MORE ELEGANT MANNER. THOUGH HIS ASS KISSING OF THE GOOD REIVEWS NEEDS TO STOP. READ THEM OR PM THEM DON'T COMMENT DIRECTLY TO THEM! WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GONNA DISAGREE WITH A GOOD SPACE REVIEW ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD???:confused:

PS FOR YOUR DJ PROBLEMS ON THE PATIO CALL 1-800-SALEEN! I HAVE THE PERFECT ROLAND PARTNER....

SPACIOUS SAID IT IN A MORE ELEGANT MANNER. THOUGH HIS ASS KISSING OF THE GOOD REIVEWS NEEDS TO STOP. READ THEM OR PM THEM DON'T COMMENT DIRECTLY TO THEM

dude.... your talking mad shit ...

If you like something, why not praise it? ... Im sure when you posted your Space review all over this board in capital letters, you didnt mind people hanging off your nutsack did you? Im sure that's why you did it anyways

Anything that isn't prasing you or your whack ass ideals you hate on? ... I tried to provide a good review for the night, covering all basic's (not whether I tried to hook up with a "pigeon" or "broad" and covering all steps I made to the bathroom and how many times I bought a drink)

Where is my negativity? Show me! I only said some of you amatures need to venture out a few more years to hear a few more djs at a few more clubs to protest this was the best set you've ever heard. Too many people every week say set xx was the best they've ever heard then 3 weeks later they change it. I IN NO WAY SAID DH SET WAS BAD, I WAS NOT THERE. I'M SURE IT WAS GOOD, BUT HIS CROBAR PERFORMANCE WAS A FUCKING JOKE. SO HES 1-1. THATS ONLY .500 WHERE AS PICOTTO IS 1-0! SPACIOUS SAID IT IN A MORE ELEGANT MANNER. THOUGH HIS ASS KISSING OF THE GOOD REIVEWS NEEDS TO STOP. READ THEM OR PM THEM DON'T COMMENT DIRECTLY TO THEM! WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GONNA DISAGREE WITH A GOOD SPACE REVIEW ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD???:confused:

PS FOR YOUR DJ PROBLEMS ON THE PATIO CALL 1-800-SALEEN! I HAVE THE PERFECT ROLAND PARTNER....

:rolleyes: There is too many people on and off this board that simply say every fucking set is the best they have ever heard. Earth to rookies, music sucks big time right now.

that my friend is negativity. you have already stated, you did not like Danny’s set at crobar. in fact you have stated that, in every thread concerning Danny. we got the memo !

you have a habit, of making controversial statements. not because you truly disagree or have a valid argument, but because you crave the attention it brings you.

again you take another thread, and turn into another episode of the "Saleen I need attention show". the show is getting old. I hope it won’t be getting, renewed for another season.

again you take another thread, and turn into another episode of the "Saleen I need attention show". the show is getting old. I hope it won’t be getting, renewed for another season.

So then why do people reply?

Guest saleen351

that my friend is negativity. you have already stated, you did not like Danny’s set at crobar. in fact you have stated that, in every thread concerning Danny. we got the memo !

you have a habit, of making controversial statements. not because you truly disagree or have a valid argument, but because you crave the attention it brings you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when are you gonna get off my dick.. don't like, don't read it, don't reply to it! Maybe if there were more people like me the clubs would be better. Too many ass kissers and you are one of them..

the sobeon review " I've never danced so hard in my entire life" just cut and paste it for every dj space books........ we get the memo...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when are you gonna get off my dick.. don't like, don't read it, don't reply to it! Maybe if there were more people like me the clubs would be better. Too many ass kissers and you are one of them..

the sobeon review " I've never danced so hard in my entire life" just cut and paste it for every dj space books........ we get the memo...

don’t flatter yourself son ! I’m going to be all over you, everytime you make stupid comments. Which is about every other post you put up. so brace yourself ! nobody is kissing anybody’s ass; people including myself expressed their feelings about an evening of music. "I've never danced so hard in my entire life" is an expression, and so I may have said before, and more then likely I will say it again. so what’s your point?

you can call me an "ass kisser", behind the comfort and protection of your keyboard. I’m not sweating it, because coming from you it has no real substance.

I will say this again, and perhaps it will it will stick. you crave attention, which is why you post the rhetoric that you do. then you have the audacity to say, "if you don’t like what I post then don’t respond; or read my post". this usually occurs when somebody disagrees, has more knowledge then you, or attempts to enlighten you. as is typical with someone who can't effectively disagree,you get upset or simply regress to your typical juvenile manner. you’re the biggest joke to hit the miami board, but your too ignorant to realize that. that's the really sad , and entertaining part of your persona .

Ok lemme repeat myself.

If you dont like him.

If he annoys you that much.

If your not like him and what nothing to do with him.

Him being Saleen.

Why does everyone reply, and constantly feed into what he says, everyone made a big stink when he started posting here, I doubt if people ignored it would ruin his day, actually I dont doubt it, I know it for a fact, he will not give a shit, I know he personally doesn't give a fuck about anyone who replies to his shit, and gets all agrravated and insulted over it. So lemme end off my wonderful 2 cents by saying, why do you reply to him.

Guest saleen351

don’t flatter yourself son ! I’m going to be all over you, everytime you make stupid comments. Which is about every other post you put up. so brace yourself ! nobody is kissing anybody’s ass; people including myself expressed their feelings about an evening of music. "I've never danced so hard in my entire life" is an expression, and so I may have said before, and more then likely I will say it again. so what’s your point?

you can call me an "ass kisser", behind the comfort and protection of your keyboard. I’m not sweating it, because coming from you it has no real substance.

I will say this again, and perhaps it will it will stick. you crave attention, which is why you post the rhetoric that you do. then you have the audacity to say, "if you don’t like what I post then don’t respond; or read my post". this usually occurs when somebody disagrees, has more knowledge then you, or attempts to enlighten you. as is typical with someone who can't effectively disagree,you get upset or simply regress to your typical juvenile manner. you’re the biggest joke to hit the miami board, but your too ignorant to realize that. that's the really sad , and entertaining part of your persona .

change your name to DAD, you think you are the father of the board. get a clue, smoke a bomb and get a life.... this is fun for me, and annoying you is simply the most fun I've had on here for a while..

Sobetons tiesto review

I never danced so hard in my entire life

His DH reivew

His Iguana Canteena review

I never danced so hard in my entire life..

The last wedding he went to review

His 8th grade dance review

His prom review

I never got laid!:(

Originally posted by mikeydny

Ok lemme repeat myself.

If you dont like him.

If he annoys you that much.

If your not like him and what nothing to do with him.

Him being Saleen.

Why does everyone reply, and constantly feed into what he says, everyone made a big stink when he started posting here, I doubt if people ignored it would ruin his day, actually I dont doubt it, I know it for a fact, he will not give a shit, I know he personally doesn't give a fuck about anyone who replies to his shit, and gets all agrravated and insulted over it. So lemme end off my wonderful 2 cents by saying, why do you reply to him.

if someone came on a public forum, and made statements or comments you disagreed with. would you sit back and not respond; or would you respond and let your opinions also be heard?Mikey don't tell me you would saying nothing, because I read all three pages of your sparring with GA2 . a message board is public forum; it’s where people come to share their thoughts and opinions. as is typical in any public forum, people will have differing opinions. on a public forum you have the right, to express those opinions, and respond to something posted on a public forum, which you may agree or disagree about.

as point of information, since your post is curiously not directed to me in particular. I will tell you this anyway; I have no hatred for Saleen. however I disagree with his comments on occasion, and I make no apologies in responding to them. just as Saleen can post what he likes, I conversely have the right to respond as such. while some people can sit back, and allow people to make statements and comments, and say nothing. I for one will not, especially when those statements are being made on public forum.

Mikey don't tell me you would saying nothing, because I read all three pages of your sparring with GA2 .

Did I say I dont respond, eventually I learned to ignore, which apparently he did also, Also when he posted the ignore option and made a thread about it, i replied why say it, just do it.

People seem to get bent out of shape when he posts shit, and take it personal (example: when he commented on Edgar). So people are letting him get to them, because they get all bent out of shape on a public message forum. Everyone has the right to say what they want, and everyone has a right to agree/disagree, but if someone is getting you completely bent out of shape, you think there ignorant, and a know it all, as stated by many people about Saleen, why keep falling into his trap? Why keep going back and fourth with him, he wont let you get the last word, he'll keep responding, if everyone is fed up with him, I dont get why you'd keep battling with him, thats all im trying to understand here.

Nick is my friend, what he says on a message board, I couldn't give a fuck, because I know what its all about.

My Point:

this is fun for me, and annoying you is simply the most fun I've had on here for a while..

Is what he just said.

So obviously he dont take it serious.

Like I stated earlier, he couldn't give a fuck about no one on this board, nor do I expect anyone else too, but it seems to me, more people get bent out of shape then others.

change your name to DAD, you think you are the father of the board. get a clue, smoke a bomb and get a life.... this is fun for me, and annoying you is simply the most fun I've had on here for a while..

Sobetons tiesto review

His DH reivew

His Iguana Canteena review

I never danced so hard in my entire life..

The last wedding he went to review

His 8th grade dance review

His prom review

I never got laid!:(

LOL you’re not annoying me; this is actually the humorous persona of Saleen I enjoy. remember this quote from me :

as is typical with someone who can't effectively disagree,you get upset or simply regress to your typical juvenile manner. you’re the biggest joke to hit the miami board, but your too ignorant to realize that. that's the really sad , and entertaining part of your persona . sometimes Saleen actions speak louder then words. :idea: case closed ! :laugh:

Did I say I dont respond, eventually I learned to ignore, which apparently he did also, Also when he posted the ignore option and made a thread about it, i replied why say it, just do it.

People seem to get bent out of shape when he posts shit, and take it personal (example: when he commented on Edgar). So people are letting him get to them, because they get all bent out of shape on a public message forum. Everyone has the right to say what they want, and everyone has a right to agree/disagree, but if someone is getting you completely bent out of shape, you think there ignorant, and a know it all, as stated by many people about Saleen, why keep falling into his trap? Why keep going back and fourth with him, he wont let you get the last word, he'll keep responding, if everyone is fed up with him, I dont get why you'd keep battling with him, thats all im trying to understand here.

Nick is my friend, what he says on a message board, I couldn't give a fuck, because I know what its all about.

My Point:

Is what he just said.

So obviously he dont take it serious.

Like I stated earlier, he couldn't give a fuck about no one on this board, nor do I expect anyone else too, but it seems to me, more people get bent out of shape then others.

mikey don't try to justify Saleen’s behavior, by camouflaging my response our other peoples to his threads, as simply being bent out of shape. your newfound envy of Saleen, is clouding your sense of rationale. next you will be telling me, that people should have simply overlooked your picture posting of fellatio being performed on Jesus Christ, calling female members of this board sluts and whores, etc. you my friend have no ground to stand on; so don’t come at me or anybody on this board with your bullshit. that we shouldn’t get bent out of shape, because of what people post; or we should simply ignore things. some people choose to sit back and say nothing, and others have the courage to say something. you apparently don’t know me, to well Mikey.if you think for one minute, I’m going ignore comments and post, which I disagree with.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth to rookies, music sucks big time right now. Go back to the 97 and 98 days and those were sets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds interesting, tell me more...you see...I spent 97 and 98 going to clubs three nights a week and now I can't remember a thing from that period.

Woooowww....soooo...you are right, it was pretty fucking good, wasn't it?

Look at my ball!

esfera.jpg

mikey don't try to justify Saleen’s behavior, by camouflaging my response our other peoples to his threads, as simply being bent out of shape. your newfound envy of Saleen, is clouding your sense of rationale. next you will be telling me, that people should have simply overlooked your picture posting of fellatio being performed on Jesus Christ, calling female members of this board sluts and whores, etc. you my friend have no ground to stand on; so don’t come at me or anybody on this board with your bullshit. that we shouldn’t get bent out of shape, because of what people post; or we should simply ignore things. some people choose to sit back and say nothing, and others have the courage to say something. you apparently don’t know me, to well Mikey.if you think for one minute, I’m going ignore comments and post, which I disagree with.

For you to type up this shit proves the point u said that it doesnt affect you in the pm u sent me b4. Newfound envy of Saleen, ok Tony. Thats right Nick, newfound envy, WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY for the 50th FUCKING TIME, LIKE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD WHO DONT LIKE HIM, ALREADY SAID, JUST IGNORE HIM.

I have no ground to stand on? lol ok, I dont give a fuck, my bullshit? haha ok Sobeton. But again brings me to my point, when there was a thread about the borders and all that shit the ports of Miami, weren't you Pm'ing me telling me certain members didnt know wtf they were talking about, where was the courage then?

Im sorry if Saleen hurt everyones feelings when he attacked the beloved but husky Edgar.V, I give a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, apparently you cared, it annoyed you, so dont tell me the shit that is posted here doesnt bother you, cuz apparently it does.

I got better shit to worry about then what people who on a average age on this board are 27+ think of me, care about me, or think I give a fuck about them. When in actuality I really dont give a shit.

Thats me, unlike some people i'll say what I mean on a message board.....Thank you, have a good night.

For you to type up this shit proves the point u said that it doesnt affect you in the pm u sent me b4. Newfound envy of Saleen, ok Tony. Thats right Nick, newfound envy, WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY for the 50th FUCKING TIME, LIKE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD WHO DONT LIKE HIM, ALREADY SAID, JUST IGNORE HIM.

I have no ground to stand on? lol ok, I dont give a fuck, my bullshit? haha ok Sobeton. But again brings me to my point, when there was a thread about the borders and all that shit the ports of Miami, weren't you Pm'ing me telling me certain members didnt know wtf they were talking about, where was the courage then?

Im sorry if Saleen hurt everyones feelings when he attacked the beloved but husky Edgar.V, I give a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, apparently you cared, it annoyed you, so dont tell me the shit that is posted here doesnt bother you, cuz apparently it does.

I got better shit to worry about then what people who on a average age on this board are 27+ think of me, care about me, or think I give a fuck about them. When in actuality I really dont give a shit.

Thats me, unlike some people i'll say what I mean on a message board.....Thank you, have a good night.

I’m sure some place, in all this nonsense is a point. Mikey I have said what I needed to say, and I stand behind every word of it. you can interpret that anyway, you want my friend. this is really boring me now.in your own sarcastic words "Thank you, have a good night."