Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by sobeton

I’m sure some place, in all this nonsense is a point. Mikey I have said what I needed to say, and I stand behind every word of it. you can interpret that anyway, you want my friend. this is really boring me now.in your own sarcastic words "Thank you, have a good night."

Whatever ya say Sobeton, boring, lol ok.

Keep whining about Saleen does.......

yeah my sarcastic, ill say them again

THANK YOU

HAVE A FUCKIN WONDERFUL NIGHT.

Originally posted by Treepwood

So Mikey how much is Saleen Paying to defend him, cause you're always being his body guard, why don't you let him speak for himself or does he need his boy to always be up his ass backing him up?

if u read my posts u see me telling people to ignore him and just let him speak, if thats defending, then whatever.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Treepwood

So Mikey how much is Saleen Paying to defend him, cause you're always being his body guard, why don't you let him speak for himself or does he need his boy to always be up his ass backing him up?

Yup, I pay him 3.50 a week to stick up for me...:laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

Jp and Heinz split ways after JH leaked the luz tracks. people went to SF only to hear those tracks now delis in staten island play it....

Since when did JP and Heinz split ways. Heinz didnt leak it. Heinz is the genuis behind most of JP's mixes.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Ok lemme repeat myself.

If you dont like him.

If he annoys you that much.

If your not like him and what nothing to do with him.

Him being Saleen.

Why does everyone reply, and constantly feed into what he says, everyone made a big stink when he started posting here, I doubt if people ignored it would ruin his day, actually I dont doubt it, I know it for a fact, he will not give a shit, I know he personally doesn't give a fuck about anyone who replies to his shit, and gets all agrravated and insulted over it. So lemme end off my wonderful 2 cents by saying, why do you reply to him.

the answer is easy : the name of this poll is Drama:)