Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO, what does everyone on here think....

kramadas

Originally posted by jroo

hey, if the civilains wanted to live then they shouldnt hang around targets.

Who's to say what's a target? I'm sure the people going to work on 9/11 didn't think that their offices would be targets that day. I'm sure the people in Afghanistan who were celebrating their relatives' wedding didn't think their reception party would be a target.

You can't punish civilians for the actions of their government, not in the U.S. and not in Iraq.

My .02

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if the civilains wanted to live then they shouldnt hang around targets. thats just common sense. im not for war. im for dropping fucking a-bombs on them. how's that for being civil?

well yeah, they shouldnt be hanging around targets...but saddam isnt a demented mad mad without justified reason. he builds his bases and shit close to places where civilians live.

hell with it all, i'm eating my cream puff.

hey, if the civilains wanted to live then they shouldnt hang around targets. thats just common sense. im not for war. im for dropping fucking a-bombs on them. how's that for being civil?

Like cookiegirl said, I'm sure the ppl on 9/11 didn't know they were going to get attacked.

BTW, if there was a war, the pentagon and white house are military targets.

Guest jroo

ok, so now there isnt a difference between terrorism and defined military attacks. so you're saying that our strikes were intended to kill civilains? they know that the UN is after certian individuals in their country. did our americans that passed away in WTC know that they were a sought after target? they had no reason to run away or hide. but they should have known that their place of work WAS a target. or did they all forget about 1993? or did they never know about oklahoma city? if we bombed a terrorist traing camp then fuck them if they were too close. im not saying that the air force is capable of dropping bombs on the right targets. hell, a really good friend of mine is lucky to be alive right now. when the fucking air force dropped a bomb on his team. out of 30 people 6 lived. he has sharpnel in his arm forever now. and just think, it could have been me. if i didnt get out of the army when i did, i'd be right there with him hunting caves. and you want to talk about killing civilains, did you watch any of the news footage directly after 9/11? how they were cheering and burning our flag? FUCK THEM. i know its not all of them. im sure that some of them actually really like America and hate it where they are at. and im sure that some of them dont even give a fuck. why should i give a fuck about them? ive never done anything to them. would you walk down the street with someone on the most wanted list in the world? i wouldnt, what vic said is right, saddam does build his installations never heavy civilian populations, fucking move. if 30,000 for real gang bangers moved into my neighborhood, guess what i would do? i would fucking move. whats the point? dont feel sorry for people that wouldnt even piss on you if you were on fire.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

Like cookiegirl said, I'm sure the ppl on 9/11 didn't know they were going to get attacked.

BTW, if there was a war, the pentagon and white house are military targets.

you're right on all accounts. would i be outside the white house taking pictures if there was a war? ummm, no. dont you think that just living in this area you're a target if we go to war? i certainaly do. washington dc. should not be on the east coast. it should be more protected. in the mid west somewhere.

ahhh...jroo, you bring out my social darwinist side....

in reality, I don't care who dies as long as it's not me or anyone I care about.....I honestly don't care about the Iraqi people. If they don't support Saddam, then they need to do like everybody else and get their Revolt ON! The fuckin' Americans would supply the Iraqi opposition with so many weapons Saddam's army wouldn't stand a chance. Not they would anyway...the cowards.

But the Iraqi people don't fight bc they are scared. Well, the founding fathers weren't scared and they fought what looked to be one of the most insurmountable forces ever. Now we have the freest country in all of history with more opportunity that you can shake a lunatic dictator at!

Why don't they fight? they are freakin' slaves for pete's sake? What have they got to lose? Their life? Some freakin' life!

So, they are scared which makes them weak, which means they will die. If not by our misdirected bomb, then by Saddam himself.

I say we accept it and go in and rid the world of this menace.

Originally posted by revaluation

If they don't support Saddam, then they need to do like everybody else and get their Revolt ON! The fuckin' Americans would supply the Iraqi opposition with so many weapons Saddam's army wouldn't stand a chance. Not they would anyway...the cowards.

But the Iraqi people don't fight bc they are scared. Well, the founding fathers weren't scared and they fought what looked to be one of the most insurmountable forces ever. Now we have the freest country in all of history with more opportunity that you can shake a lunatic dictator at!

Why don't they fight? they are freakin' slaves for pete's sake? What have they got to lose? Their life? Some freakin' life!

So, they are scared which makes them weak, which means they will die. If not by our misdirected bomb, then by Saddam himself.

i think that probably in reality most iraqi people in iraq like saddam and would die gladly for him, hence a military intervention would be very costly $$$$ wise and in american & coalition lives, if it really came down to an all out war. but of course the reason why the like saddam is not because they totally agree with himbut because the iraqui media probably does a good job in misinforming its own people aside from the fact that it does a good job in keeping its own people ignorant of everything going on outside their own borders. i tell ya, i live in cuba for a year and half almost, and if it wasnt because i had a satelite dish, i wouldve killed myself watching regular cuban tv and reading the 8 pg daily cuban newspaper.

Guest jroo

ok, so i guess im just gonna have to flip out and everything cuz no one is coming with me. nobody wants to get drunk and go to a titty bar or nothing? what happened to the good ol times?