Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a pic from DH

a1wave

Originally posted by vicman

where are those guys?

is something fishy going on in the boston board? :confused:

nah, they probably just have actual work to do! i on the other hand, have an 8 hr. study hall here everyday!

maybe they just can't keep up with all of me and g girl's posts!

Originally posted by snatch69

nah, they probably just have actual work to do! i on the other hand, have an 8 hr. study hall here everyday!

maybe they just can't keep up with all of me and g girl's posts!

i've always thought that deep, down where it matters the most, neither of them were really hardcore about the posting :D

i've always thought that deep, down where it matters the most, neither of them were really hardcore about the posting :D

you might be on to something.

sometimes it's nice when it's quiet, that's when G and I get all our male bashing in, ;)

you might be on to something.

sometimes it's nice when it's quiet, that's when G and I get all our male bashing in, ;)

yeah, there is never enough male bashing going on, 'cuz guys are..........hey wait a minute here :mad:

:D

I'm here at work... the man is beating me down, I check CP in the little off-time I have, and I come back to this?!? I see how it is...

Vic, you're more hard-core than all of us. You're 9,000+ post whore-fest is truly the stuff of legend. I only wish I could live to your standards... Damn the man :mad:

I do agree though, sometimes it's nice when it's quiet. You also have to remember that the Bostonians are used to like 10 posts a day max. We used to check it in the morning, and randomly check it through the day... sometimes not at all. But don't worry... when the whorin' time comes along, we bring it full-force!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm here at work... the man is beating me down, I check CP in the little off-time I have, and I come back to this?!? I see how it is...

Vic, you're more hard-core than all of us. You're 9,000+ post whore-fest is truly the stuff of legend. I only wish I could live to your standards... Damn the man :mad:

I do agree though, sometimes it's nice when it's quiet. You also have to remember that the Bostonians are used to like 10 posts a day max. We used to check it in the morning, and randomly check it through the day... sometimes not at all. But don't worry... when the whorin' time comes along, we bring it full-force!

Hey- get back to work slacker!:tongue:

vic, i tried to send a GOOD pic of me to the board, but i'm stupid and couldn't get it to work, and i have no patience for stupid computers either. can't wait to take those computer classes in spring! NOT.

:compsux:

Want me to post it for ya since your "computer" is stupid :tongue: