Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>MOViE SCENES that Have....

There was this one Nightmare on Elm Street where Freddie emerges from this guy's dreams. He's huge, and begins slicing into this dude's arms. He then proceeds to take the dude's veins out, and plays with them like a doll :puke:

Poltergeist makes me afraid of blurry screens :worry:

Jaws makes me somewhat afraid of going out in the deep end of the ocean :eek:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Jaws makes me somewhat afraid of going out in the deep end of the ocean :eek:

me 2.... :shake::worry:

Also this movie "Airplane '77" an airplane crashes into the ocean and sinks all the way down to the bottom, but people were still alive but couldnt get out of the airplane..and oxygen was running out.... EEEEh...

Also Castaway... when Tom Hanks is in the airplane bathroom stall....and then all of a sudden the plane starts goingf DOWN...ahhh now thats cauzed me severe TRAUMA...

Originally posted by hitokiri24

hmmm.......... i think aliens anytime there is a facehugger :shakes:

yea, those things that implant aliens in your stomach... grosss...

I remember watching 'Full metal jacket' when i was 7 or 8 and being shocked... especially that part when private Pile blew his head off in the bathroom

:blown:

......steven king movie's fucked me up......lol...probably didn't help that i saw all these movies at a young age((thanks mom and dad for the parental supervision)).........

...IT......i am still deathly afraid of clowns..i can close my eyes and see pennywise in the sewer....

......THE SHINING.....those twins...that chick in the tub...and that stupid bear and the guy in the suit!!...still dunno why that is there....but regardless.....scares the snot outta me!!!!

...stand by me....the whole thing...i dunno......

...amotyville horror also screwed my head up.....i didn't pee for like 3 months after that cause i thought the toilet would explode..and i also walked...well...ran directly in the center of halls and stairways in case they spontaneously began to bleed......and the clock...........jesus...i am more disturbed then i thought....i am gonna go hide under my bed now.....scratch that....under bed=scary

Originally posted by misk

......steven king movie's fucked me up......lol...probably didn't help that i saw all these movies at a young age((thanks mom and dad for the parental supervision)).........

...IT......i am still deathly afraid of clowns..i can close my eyes and see pennywise in the sewer....

......THE SHINING.....those twins...that chick in the tub...and that stupid bear and the guy in the suit!!...still dunno why that is there....but regardless.....scares the snot outta me!!!!

...amotyville horror also screwed my head up.....i didn't pee for like 3 months after that cause i thought the toilet would explode..and i also walked...well...ran directly in the center of halls and stairways in case they spontaneously began to bleed......and the clock...........jesus...i am more disturbed then i thought....i am gonna go hide under my bed now.....scratch that....under bed=scary

:laugh2:

soo for some dumb ass reason that movie outbreak scared the hell outta me... i remember staying over someone's house that night that was like in the middle of the woods and i was conviced that dumb ass monkey was gonna come and get me... lol...

castaway scared me also... when you just see the plane headed straight into the water... :eek: i think about that everytime i set foot on a plane... as if thats the least of my worries... ehh...

candyman scared the crap outta me too...

requiem when the mom is going thru electro-shock... :shake:

ive never seen the shining, but i read the book that def. had me a bit weary going to bed...

the exorcist scared me so badly i couldnt sleep for about a week... i cannot deal with those religious movies... refused to see stigmata...

ahhhhhh!

yea 'IT', that was scaary when i first watched it...

'The Blob' freaked me out too (80s version)... i always thought it was gonna come outta my drain and eat me while i was taking a shower... :shake:

i can't see movies with rape or heroin in them. therefore, "trainspotting" is a never-see, for me.

my dad took me to lots of inappropriate movies when i was a kid 'cause he wanted to go. and when i said i was scared and wanted to go, he always said he paid good money for the movie and we had to stay. one of the scariest movies was "something wicked this way comes," wherein a little boy is in bed, and his entire room is suddenly covered in tarantulas - him included. also, a man is looking for two little boys, and their images are carved in his hands, bleeding. the last scary scene involves people on a carousel, and, with every revolution, they get older. YEEK :eek: !

and don't get me started on how much crap in "twin peaks" (although that's tv) scared me. but i chose to watch that.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

the exorcist scared me so badly i couldnt sleep for about a week... i cannot deal with those religious movies... refused to see stigmata...

Yup...i refuse to see Stigmata too....Im like nuh uh...I'm still trying to recover from the "EXORICIST"

try readin IT when ur bout 14/25 yrs old maaaan i didn t wanna use the bathroom for fear pennywise was gonna reach up from the toilet an gettin my ass!!!

try readin IT when ur bout 14/25 yrs old maaaan i didn t wanna use the bathroom for fear pennywise was gonna reach up from the toilet an gettin my ass!!!

...that's it!...lol.....u can no longer post in any thread that i am in...i am scared shitless right now!!!!!!!!!

...and moonie.....good call on candy man....:shake::worry:

Originally posted by magilicuti

I still get scared thinking of the movie exorist, that movie really creeps me out. the whole movie. the scene where she twists her head around is freaky. i hate those religious movies

how about that scene where she's jamming the crucifix into her ******.....and then puts her moms face down there....I think thats right before she does the head spinning thing...

what what did i say?!?!?!:confused: :confused:

it_pout.jpg

.......i am like a moth to a flame with that clown.....he scares me...i know he wants to kill me...yet i can't look away from his picture!?!.....i'm mental.......and eventhough i love it....rocky horror disturbed me......especially when they eat eddie....i dont watch that part