Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas - Centro-Fly, Thursday 10/10

i dont remember the last time timo was in nyc...im very excited to here him spin....he blew up the tavern in the hamptons....place will be off the hook thurs..so people try to make it there early because it will be outta control in ..if you've never heard timo spin, your in for a treat..the guys fuckin blowwwsss it upppp...timo prolly wont be in nyc for a while after this

Get HAPPY everyone!! :bounce: :bounce:

All of my friends tend to miss me a bit because I'm always at Centro on Thursdays instead of going out and partying with them. But they don't understand ---> the talent that is coming in every Thursday.. it's non-stop.. and these next 3 weeks have me particularily excited.. Timo --> Creamer --> Parks & Wilson..

Thursdays @ Centro = :party: :party:

I'll see you all there. :aright:

Originally posted by codica3

Get HAPPY everyone!! :bounce: :bounce:

All of my friends tend to miss me a bit because I'm always at Centro on Thursdays instead of going out and partying with them. But they don't understand ---> the talent that is coming in every Thursday.. it's non-stop.. and these next 3 weeks have me particularily excited.. Timo --> Parks & Wilson --> Creamer..

Thursdays @ Centro = :party: :party:

I'll see you all there. :aright:

Whats the name of your list?? :tongue::D

Provided my plane lands in time, I will be there!

And Cody, this time, all bullshit is officially aside and *exists no more* I'm FREE!!! FiNaLLy!!! So I'll be in NY this weekend :D If I can't make centro we'll find another club to meet up at!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you all as well... I miss everyone!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

And Cody, this time, all bullshit is officially aside and *exists no more* I'm FREE!!! FiNaLLy!!! So I'll be in NY this weekend :D If I can't make centro we'll find another club to meet up at!

Nonsense.. there will be no other club that nite.. Centro is where you will be. :D

Werd Timo Maas, more like uno mas!

Went to centro the other week and I was blown away by how great the music is, esp since its not really my style. Got a few drinks and i was on the floor in no time dancing my ass off. Love the party! Now that Timo is here why would you wanna miss it?

Get yo ass over there and dance!