Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playing the phone game

georgym

Back to those ol' phone games :blank:

Im just wondering, in any given situation, say a guy and a girl know each other, but they don't want to appear "too free" to each other.

If the guy doesn't call, for say a week or 2, will the girl eventually call to see what's up? Or will she hold out until he caves in?

Does anyone understand my rationale :confused:

no i dont play games. if i dont call i probably wont and it is pointless to keep calling because i will call when i feel like it or i wont call @ all... if you keep calling its like trying to force yourself upon me and the more you push the less i will desire to talk to you. its weird how people react to situations. if you dont call, they always call, if you call they dont call. i dont know, i just know that i dont call anyone these days. i guess because i really dont give a shit & i have zero time.. haha, someone who doesnt care always has the upper hand against someone who cares.

so my advice to you is: dont call, see how far it goes, if you dont talk again, oh well. it is pointless to try hard to make something work out when the other person puts in no effort. it is also pointless to try to make someone do something they are hesitant to do for whatever reason. ++ there are too many fish in the sea to sit around worrying about this one. go out and meet some new fish and see how much you care whether this girl calls you or not, i bet you wont. :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

no i dont play games. if i dont call i probably wont and it is pointless to keep calling because i will call when i feel like it or i wont call @ all... if you keep calling its like trying to force yourself upon me and the more you push the less i will desire to talk to you. its weird how people react to situations. if you dont call, they always call, if you call they dont call.

I am so with this. If you just let things happen, it will happen, one way or the other....

Originally posted by somebitch

no i dont play games. if i dont call i probably wont and it is pointless to keep calling because i will call when i feel like it or i wont call @ all... if you keep calling its like trying to force yourself upon me and the more you push the less i will desire to talk to you. its weird how people react to situations. if you dont call, they always call, if you call they dont call. i dont know, i just know that i dont call anyone these days. i guess because i really dont give a shit & i have zero time.. haha, someone who doesnt care always has the upper hand against someone who cares.

so my advice to you is: dont call, see how far it goes, if you dont talk again, oh well. it is pointless to try hard to make something work out when the other person puts in no effort. it is also pointless to try to make someone do something they are hesitant to do for whatever reason. ++ there are too many fish in the sea to sit around worrying about this one. go out and meet some new fish and see how much you care whether this girl calls you or not, i bet you wont. :laugh:

hey, go on aim, i need to speak 2 you ;)

i have no patience for game-playing, either. game-playing is dishonest, and if a guy isn't willing to be up-front and doesn't feel free to call me when he feels like it, i don't see much of a future in the relationship. if i feel afraid to call him because i think that i'm seeming desperate, or that he'll think that i'm calling him too much, then i have some serious issues that must be confronted head-on. letting all this just stay under the surface and undiscussed - each one basically trying to save his/her own pride - only serves to hurt the relationship.

HUGE PET PEEVE...if you ask for my # or you say you will call me, CALL ME...otherwise, why waste both of our time and energy with asking for my #? it is not my job to hnt you down or to stress about whether you are going to call or not if you said you WOULD! is that sooooo hard? SERIOUSLY!!!