What the deal.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Holyshit, you have a lot of weddings ruining your weekends lately. Your worse than Jennijugs with these family engagements.

Ruining my weekends and emptying my wallet--I have my last wedding next friday (10total this year).....Then my next one isnt till Labor day weekend 2003:mad: and Im in it:mad: :mad::(

Originally posted by stardo

and through a big ass party some where. NO BROKE ASS FOLK ALOUD!!.

Where could we through it?

Good idea? bad idea?

i can probably do a party at this place i am working on. i think i can get the spot for halloween i can find out wed ngiht anyone thinks its a good idea let me know.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i can probably do a party at this place i am working on. i think i can get the spot for halloween i can find out wed ngiht anyone thinks its a good idea let me know.

We need votes come on!!!! Who would come if we organized a smash at a club or somewhere????????????

Originally posted by jp18

I'll come but it has to be in walking distance or close to a trainstation or thepath--if its by the trainstation we have to party till the trains start running again:(

Honey you know i would pick you up if we were going to the same spot. call me an give me the detail on what happend in court. you have my work #?

Originally posted by jp18

I'll come but it has to be in walking distance or close to a trainstation or thepath--if its by the trainstation we have to party till the trains start running again:(

ahahhah please look at what hunnie wrote about you hahhaha on the ATT ou813 thread ahhahahaha

ahahhah please look at what hunnie wrote about you hahhaha on the ATT ou813 thread ahhahahaha

I know what she did...Im not even responding to that on the board...I'll just wait till the next time she is drunk;)

I know time flies.

Jp18, sicilia I need ideas pleaaaahhhhhsss

heeeeeeey.....um, i kinda like the girl scout idea....or we can get a whole group and be the brady bunch or something....:laugh: just kidding about that...or we should all be chickens......

Originally posted by siciliagirl

heeeeeeey.....um, i kinda like the girl scout idea....or we can get a whole group and be the brady bunch or something....:laugh: just kidding about that...or we should all be chickens......

Im going to put jp in pleather and walk him around.

Miss you chicklet!! hows work today?

Im going to put jp in pleather and walk him around.

Miss you chicklet!! hows work today?

The thought of me in pleather would make me vomit....Let alone what the site would make you do??

WTF--Gang up and JP day??

Friday I usually sleep but If Neena an Piro are back and they go out then I will go out. Mabe metro with the badass crew or flow stiffy somewhere . Where ever the couple wants basically. I will drag sicilia with me too.:D

METRO METRO METRO.......perns is coming out tooooooo.....let's have a bottle of wine at my house first then we go. sound good?

Originally posted by siciliagirl

METRO METRO METRO.......perns is coming out tooooooo.....let's have a bottle of wine at my house first then we go. sound good?

Dont want to make a promise to you yet cause I want to see what the couple says. Good possiblity though badass is going too.

I also just remembered i might go to brookllyn friday too an there there is always a fun filled night with sticky davis jr.

playing it by ear. is that your definate plans.